ꎇꂦꀎꋪ

The next day, Jungkook brought in a elderly man who was complaining of chest pains. "We'll take it from here." The doctor thanked Jungkook and Joy. Just as they walked out of the hospital, Jungkook stopped. "We're not.. that busy right?" He asked and Joy raised an eyebrow. "I mean.. that was the first phone call since we started four hours ago, so I guess not."

Jungkook smiled sheepishly, Joy sighing. "Go, i'll be in the ambulance but i'm ditching you if you're not back in twenty." She rolled her eyes but winked at Jungkook who gave the finger before leaving into the hospital, taking off his jacket and making his way to the ICU floor. Once Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung's room, he saw the boy with red puffy eyes.

Jungkook's heart dropped, they told him. The male cleared his throat and walked in, Taehyung eyeing him already. "You lied.." Taehyung suddenly spoke. Jungkook gripped onto his jacket and nodded. "It was for your health Taehyung.." Jungkook bit his lip and Taehyung shook his head. "Y-You t-told me he was s-stable and now he's l-laying dead somewhere i-in this hosp-hospital!!" He yelled, his heart rate rapid.

Jungkook put his jacket to the side and went over to Taehyung who was thrashing around, crying. "Taehyung, Taehyung calm down!" Jungkook pressed the button for the staff. "You lied! You lied to me! You- he.. he's.. Jimin is g-gone." Taehyung gasped, holding onto Jungkook's shoulder, shaking as he broke into a heartbreaking cry.

Jungkook held onto the boy before rubbing his shoulders as he looked at the male who cried. "He's dead.. he's dead because of me.. he died because of m-me-" Taehyung choked out. Jungkook pushed Taehyung's hair back and got him to focus on his eyes. "Things happen okay? He's dead, yes Jimin is gone but he made sure you were okay before even thinking about himself so Taehyung, calm down. I need you to calm down for your health okay?" Jungkook looked at the male.

Taehyung looked into those brown eyes that belonged to Jungkook before breathing in and out slowly, crying a little now. "J-Jimin..." he sniffled. Jungkook ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair. Meanwhile, the staff that was called for, stood by the door, heartbroken yet in awe at how Jungkook calmed Taehyung down, listening to his cries.

"Just get Vernon." Jungkook talked on the phone with Joy who was teasing Jungkook. "I have a fiancé, shut the fuck up Joy. Now get Vernon." Jungkook groaned, hanging up on the male and going towards the doctor. "So?" He gave a questionable look. "So.. Taehyung needs this surgery but he is refusing it and we may need to give him a feeding tube if he won't eat."

"Well you cannot eat before surgery anyways so.." Jungkook looked at the doctors who nodded. "Yes, thats right but the surgery would be pushed to Wednesday and it's Monday so he needs to eat. Get something in him." Doctor Carter spoke and Jungkook nodded, rubbing his neck. "Okay, i'll talk to him." Jungkook tried to walk off.

"Jungkook, are you his family?" Doctor Carter asked. Jungkook sighed and shook his head. "I am not." He looked at the doctor who looked at his intern. "Sir.. you have no say and we should wait for the fami-" the intern tried to speak. "I'm the only one he trusts right now, you know it and I know it and his parents can't even push anything aside to come see their son so I will talk to him." Jungkook sort of snapped, walking away.

Taehyung stared at the clock that would tick every second, remembering every little memory he had with Jimin. From when they were eight and building sandcastles to when they were fifteen and trying out their first smoke which he may add, they never did again since Jimin inhaled a spark which had him almost crying, which was funny.

Then when they got into the same college, all the late night talks. Talking about their future and what they would do and what old folks home they would end up in with each other. Who would have a cane and who would have the wheelchair. Taehyung sniffed, closing his eyes and replaying the scenes in his head.

He hit Jimin's hand away which caused the male to swerve into the other lane, which lead to him trying to swerve back into the other lane but the back got hit, then the front- then- "Hey, you up?" He heard the voice which had him opening his eyes, looking at Jungkook. "Sadly." He mumbled.

"That's tragic ain't it." Jungkook sat on the stool. "Where is Jimin's parents?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked elsewhere. "They left. They had to get funeral plans ready and the people who pick up dead people should be here in an hour or so." Taehyung sniffled once again. His voice deep.

Jungkook gulped and nodded. "If I convince the doctors to let you go see him, will you have the surgery?" Jungkook suddenly asked which had Taehyung shocked, looking at Jungkook before nodding. "I'll do anything you ask me too if you manage to get me to see him." he spoke and Jungkook smiled, nodding. "I'll get it done, just rest until I get back okay?" Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's good arm before walking out.

Now Taehyung had no idea how to feel but he tried to prep himself for seeing Jimin.. dead.. Jimin. Taehyung gulped and breathed out. As for Jungkook, the male went grab a wheelchair. No way in hell would the doctors let him see Jimin but, the nurses do have a thing for Jungkook so he was sure he could do this. Besides, this would be helping Taehyung in the long run.

"Alright. Promise to tell me when it hurts okay?" Jungkook walked in and Taehyung hummed. With that, Jungkook was trying to get Taehyung into the wheelchair which was really, really hard and it would have been better just taking him in the bed but they managed. "Does it hurt?" Jungkook asked. "A lot. Oh god this hurts but I don't care okay? Please just take me to see him."