꓄ꅏꍟ꒒ᐯꍟ

Taehyung's breathing was shallow the next day, almost like Taehyung was having more trouble breathing though every time Jungkook asked, he nodded his head that he was fine. Now Jungkook didn't leave his side to do anything at all. All he really did was sleep every few minutes and listen out for Taehyung. "You sure you're okay?" Jungkook checked up on the male again.

Taehyung coughed and managed to chuckle. "I- I was f-fine five minutes ago— when y-you last asked and I was fine t-ten minutes ago when you a-asked again— I'm fine J-Jungkook." Taehyung put the mask back on and Jungkook nodded sheepishly before grabbing Taehyung's hand. "I'm just being sure." He rubbed the males hand reassuringly.

Taehyung smiled and intertwined their fingers. "Okay." He breathed out. Jungkook leaned on the bed and played with Taehyung's hands. Taehyung took a deep breath before speaking up again. "Talk to me about the wedding." He spoke. Jungkook looked up and shook his head. "Not now Taehyung." He mumbled and Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hands. He really needed to think about other things right now. "Tell me, please."

Jungkook looked at the tired boy before nodding. ".. the theme is kind of like a pink panther theme honestly. Pink and white with pink suits and white ties. Our cake is chocolate which is pretty lame but she wants it." Jungkook looked at Taehyung who chuckled. "Sounds pretty." He spoke. Jungkook hummed. "What is your ideal wedding?" He asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"C'mon, please?" He rubbed Taehyung's arm. "Winter wonderland kind of vibe." He spoke out, putting the mask on. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He asked and Taehyung nodded. "Baby blue with white or just any kind of blue with snowflakes for when my husband and I walk out of the church.. I also want pigs in a blanket.. those are really yummy." Taehyung spoke slowly.

Jungkook smiled lightly. "Pigs in a blanket huh, my mother always made those. My favorite." He chuckled. Taehyung chuckled. "Me too! When I was younger I a-always asked for them." He hummed and closed his eyes from feeling tired and his chest was also heavy.  "Winter wonderland would be ideal for this kind of weather huh?" He rested his head on the bed and Taheyung smiled. "I would love to get married during the winter."

"I would like to be invited to your wedding whenever you do get married then." He nudged Taehyung who nodded. "Of course, you'd be my first guest." He mumbled through the mask. Jungkook smiled at that while he then pushed Taehyung's hair back and allowed Taehyung to fall asleep. Wanting the boy to get as much rest as he possibly could so his body could fight the infection.

Jungkook has been looking at Taehyung for awhile now, watching the boy sleep peacefully. Now there was a tube in his nose just so he could get oxygen instead of the mask. Jungkook loved the three little moles Taehyung had, they were cute and it just made him even more cute. Jungkook looked at his phone that was vibrating before looking at the caller.

'Love' was on his phone. Keeya was calling yet all he did was let it ring. He let it ring as he got up from the bed, sat next to Taehyung and leaned down. Jungkook cupped the males face with one hand as the other rested beside the sleeping boy. Jungkook felt as if his heart was going to burst out of his chest.

Lips brushing against Taehyung's, Jungkook stopped himself and shut his eyes, sighing. "Kiss me." Taehyung suddenly spoke out. Jungkook opened his eyes to see Taehyung staring right back at him. "Please.. Jungkook.. kiss me." Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's chest. With that, Jungkook connected their lips.

The kiss was hungry almost, it was like Jungkook was conflicted with himself but he knew he wanted the kiss. It was like he yearned for the kiss. Eventually, it calmed and now it was more of a slow and passionate kiss. Once again his phone was heard, Jungkook tried to silent it while still kissing Taehyung but Taehyung moved away.

Jungkook gulped as he hung up and tried to go back for a kiss but Taehyung held Jungkook back. "Was it her?" He asked and Jungkook sat back. "It was but-" Jungkook tried to continue on but Taehyung shook his head. "Go call her back. You haven't left my side since yesterday and.. and your wedding is coming up so, go on." Taehyung managed to chuckle and nudge Jungkook.

How did Taehyung manage to just brush that off? He doesn't know. At the very moment he panicked but at the same time he knew he did want Jungkook to kiss him. Then it hit him this isn't cute. Cheating is not cute and he for a fact should know considering him and Seokjin. Though... there was something about Jungkook that Taehyung just felt so attached too.

Actually— Jungkook was his safe spot. Jungkook was there ever since that accident. No one else but Jungkook and that's why Taehyung got attached... but he couldn't help it. He really couldn't help but attach himself to Jungkook and even so.. Jungkook kept coming back. Taehyung knew this was all wrong. Everything he was doing with Jungkook was wrong and so why did he keep it up? .. he doesn't even know why.

Jungkook looked at his phone before shutting it off completely and laying Taehyung's bed back. "What are you doing?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook covering the door with the curtains. "I don't want to talk about Keeya.. or weddings, or how i'm getting married in a few weeks. What I want is to kiss you, can I do that Taehyung? Can I kiss you?" Jungkook walked to Taehyung who gulped.

Before Taehyung could speak, his eyes widened when he saw his mother pushing the curtain aside and walking into the room. "Sorry is th- Taehyung.." She breathed out. Taehyung lost his words as he looked at Jungkook who looked away, seemed to be embarrassed now by his own words. Taehyung rolled his shoulders back before looking at his mother. "M-Mom.. what are you doing here?" He asked.

Taehyung's mother took a glance at Jungkook before going over to Taehyung and kissing his forehead. "I'm sorry, i'm so sorry for not being the parent you needed. Taehyung.. I was selfish and i'm sorry baby." She teared up. Jungkook's breath hitched as he was about to leave the room. "It's okay.. Jungkook took care of me.. right Jungkook?" Taehyung suddenly spoke.

Jungkook stopped and looked at Taehyung before Taehyung's mother walked towards the male. "It would be nice if I could hug you." She spoke and Jungkook nodded slowly. Taehyung's mother then brought Jungkook into a hug. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who looked away.

"It was my job, i'm a paramedic." He pulled away from Taehyung's mother who nodded. "Is your job also staying with my son everyday?" She asked and Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. All the male did was look at Taehyung who looked at Jungkook.