• ꎇꂦꀎꋪ꓄ꍟꍟꈤ

Yoongi stood in place before he scoffed, leaving the male. "You can be rude and mean to me all you want, but you can't do that to Taehyung. He has been through hell and back, you out of all people should know that. You're the only one he has. I don't know you and the history but-" Jungkook tried to finish before Yoongi was long gone but Yoongi walked back.

"You're right! You don't know our history so just fuck off will you?!" Yoongi raised his voice. Jungkook calmed himself. "I don't and I have no place but Taehyung is going to be my husband. I don't need you to support that, or like it even but he needs you. Taehyung needs you." Jungkook spoke and Yoongi shook his head. "Oh yeah? And I need Jimin but not everyone gets what they want huh! Taehyung got in an accident and picked up a new life somewhere else, he can find new friends."

"You're right! He can find new friends. He can but he won't. Even though not once, did you ever go see him while he was in the hospital. Not once did anyone! show up for him like I did. Not once did he get a phone call from you or anyone! I was there, me! You can think this is fucked but what is fucked is that you, Taehyung's friend, used your guys' dead friend to make Taehyung rethink this all! As Taehyung's friend, you should have been there for him but you were not there at all for him when he needed you the most so, you will be at that wedding and you will be his best man because after letting him go through all that alone, you owe him something."

Jungkook pushed the envelope that was a invitation into Yoongi's chest and pushed it back before he left the male speechless. Pissed, but speechless, maybe even a little bit regretful.  The boy watched the male Taehyung was marrying before shaking his head and looking at the envelope. Yoongi sighed before hitting his head with his palm. Meanwhile, Jungkook tried to calm himself as he approached Taehyung who was walking towards him.

"What did you do?!" Taehyung asked a bit panicked though Jungkook shook his head. "He'll be there, don't worry okay? Yoongi will be at the wedding. Now lets get a hotel room and deal with everything tomorrow okay?" Jungkook spoke to the male who nodded slowly, a small smile on his face knowing Yoongi would be there.

With that, the two were in the vehicle, Jungkook's fist no longer there as he calmed.

After checking in, the two boys were laying on the same bed, Taehyung cuddling his fiancé. "I'm curious, what did you say to him?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook shook his head. "Don't worry about that okay? I handled it, that's all. Now we gotta figure out how to get your dad." Jungkook sighed, pinching his nose. Taehyung pursed his lips and shook his head.

"I changed my mind." Taehyung removed himself from Jungkook's hold to sit up and look at Jungkook, face to face. Jungkook only tilted his head and hummed. "My father.. is never going to be happy for me, proud of me or even thankful for me. The whole reason he wanted a son was because he wanted someone to take over his company after him. I was always expected to be someone i'm not."

Taehyung sighed as he shrugged. "If I go ask him to be there, he'll bring up how disappointing I am and how this is wrong and somehow, someway bring up Jin and Jimin and I just.. I love him but he doesn't love me. For god sake I ran away and he never even came to find me, if that doesn't prove he doesn't love me then I don't know what does."

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak as he looked at the boy but closed it and sat up, caressing Taehyung's cheek and nodding. "So, no bitchy father?" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smiled lightly before nodding. Jungkook did the same before placing a small delicate kiss on Taehyung's lips. "Shower?" He mumbled against Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung nodded as he pulled away, getting off the bed as he grabbed Jungkook's hand and led them both to the bathroom. Jungkook turned the shower on and began to undress along with Taehyung though the boy was getting in the shower once Jungkook was taking off his pants. Eventually they were both in the shower, Jungkook turning Taehyung around and kissing him slowly.

Until Jungkook pushed Taehyung under the water, the water immediately hitting Taehyung's face. Taehyung scrunched up his nose as Jungkook smiled, holding onto Taehyung's hips. "Asshole." Taehyung mumbled as he brought Jungkook into a kiss again, both under the shower tap. A laugh came from both of them between the kiss.

"So romantic." Jungkook pulled away before grabbing the shampoo and making Taehyung turn around before he started to clean Taehyung, massaging his shoulders. "We're going to have a lot of this, after we're married you know? For so many years, we'll have this." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled lightly.

The thought of always waking up next to Taehyung, had him smiling like a fool. Never had he felt such butterflies in his stomach, never had he had so much love for a person. It was unbelievable. After Taehyung was washed off, Jungkook placed a kiss on Taehyung's shoulder. "Promise we're going to do this at least once a week, even when we have kids." Jungkook held out his pinky and immediately Taehyung cooed.

Taehyung wrapped his pinky around Jungkook's and kissed them both. "Promise is sealed." He chuckled and Jungkook smiled, kissing the pinky's locked together. Such a childish act but he also took pinky promises' very seriously. With that, the two finished up their shower and were in bed in no time, Taehyung convincing Jungkook to let him be the big spoon, even if it was uncomfortable. Though, he'd be the big spoon once that brat fell asleep.

"Night night." Taehyung snuggled closer to Jungkook's back. Jungkook sighed. "Good night Taehyung." He spoke, bringing Taehyung's hand to his mouth and kissing the soft flesh.