• ꈤꀤꈤꍟ꓄ꍟꍟꈤ

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror of the house he was in which belonged to Joy.. Well, apartment. It was like Déjà vu all over again when he looked at himself in the mirror. The only difference was the tie, instead of pink it was red which was a total upgrade. The sudden chills overcoming him as he remembered the first time he did this.

Jungkook knew it was different, totally different but he never had this feeling with his first attempt. With Keeya, he was calm and ready to get it over with but with Taehyung? He felt overwhelmed and nervous. Jungkook wanted everything to be perfect, just for Taehyung. But then he'd just get nervous again so he was screwed.

"You remember the vows?" Joy asked Jungkook once she walked in with her suit, all manly like. Jungkook looked at the girl with a laugh. "I told you! You can wear a dress-" he sighed at the female who fixed her tie. "I'm the best woman, I wouldn't want to put all the attention on me." She became a little sassy but laughed. "Kidding, I just thought this would be cool." Joy sat down.

"The suit is way to big on you." Jungkook calmed his laughing as Joy pulled up the pants. "Shut up, c'mon, lets practice your vows." Joy set herself on the couch.

As for Taehyung, the male was sitting on the chair next to the hospital bed. The male originally was going to meet up with Jinhee at the wedding but he was alone in that big house of Jinhee's and he wasn't up for being alone on his wedding day so here he was. Jinhee was sleeping at the moment but that was okay, she needed all the rest she could get.

Taehyung held onto Jinhee's hand as he let everything sink in. Taehyung was getting married.. and Jinhee had cancer. The boy let the heavy feeling sinking in. Though it didn't last long as he felt a grip on his hand. Taehyung looked up to see Jinhee smiling lightly at him, the boy smiling back. "Hey, good afternoon." Taehyung hummed afterwards.

Jinhee let herself wake up before she began to speak. "What time is it?" She asked, Taehyung looking at the clock. "Only two pm." Taehyung pursed his lips. Jinhee raised an eyebrow. "Only? Your wedding starts at three." She spoke with a raspy voice. Before Taehyung could talk, the doctor walked in with a smile. "Jinhee! How are you feeling?" The family doctor asked Jinhee who gave a thumbs up.

"Ready to go home?" She asked and Jinhee nodded. "Yep, thank you for all your help dear." She held onto the doctors hand and patted her hand slightly. "Wait.. what?" Taehyung looked at Jinhee a bit confused. "We're just going to check you once more before we let you go." The doctor spoke softly to Jinhee who nodded and looked at Taehyung.

"You'd be damn silly if you think i'm going to die in this hospital." She gave a breathy chuckle which only resulted into her coughing. Taehyung gulped. "So.. you're.. in your home?" Taehyung asked. "That house was the first house my husband and I bought. We.. had so many memories in that house. Heck that old bag even died in our house." Jinhee tried to joke which had Taehyung a bit confused and sad. "The point is Taehyung, I want to go where I am happy. Where I lived and grew."

Taehyung held onto Jinhee's hand and stopped himself from saying anything before he nodded. "Then.. we should get you ready, shall we?" He managed to smile. Jinhee nodded. "We have a wedding to attend!" She clasped her hands together. A genuine smile was given by Taehyung, he was happy she had some energy.

Everything was ready, everyone was ready. Well everyone is known as Jungkook's two family members and a couple friends. Which was perfect but, there was still no sight of Taehyung's family.. or friends. Most importantly, Yoongi. Though.. Taehyung expected that. The boy breathed out as he fixed his tie and played with the flowers in his hands.

Jinhee was up front in her wheelchair with both her children by her side. Jungkook stood at the alter with Joy right behind him, the family and friends scattered in seats they chose to sit on. It was almost everything he imagined. Just as he almost reminded himself he was alone.. he stopped himself because he wasn't alone at all.

Taehyung had Jungkook, Joy, Jinhee and everyone else in the church, even if they didn't know him that much, they were all there for both Jungkook and he right? Either way, he was not alone. So the boy stuck out his hand and gave a thumbs up, laughing a bit as he did so. Jungkook smiling at the male before he rolled his shoulders back. God he never felt so nervous? yet so happy? It was mixed emotions.

Once the music was heard, Taehyung breathed out and talked himself into pushing the door- but stopped when he heard a chatter of people and stomps as if it was a herd. Though when he saw a few of his college friends and Yoongi, he took a deep breath as he became speechless. Taehyung's mouth was parted as he stood still.

"Shut your mouth or you'll be swallowing a fly." Yoongi spoke to Taehyung who shook his head and went in for a hug, his eyes glossy as he held tightly onto Yoongi. "It's winter you idiot." Taehyung mumbled. Yoongi smiled lightly as he hugged Taehyung. "I'm sorry I was late. I had to collect some people." Yoongi sighed before he pulled away. "Let's get you married though, okay?"

Taehyung breathed in and wiped away his tears before nodding. Just as Jungkook was about to check on Taehyung, he saw a few other people walking in and taking their seats after apologizing. Jungkook then looked at Joy who shrugged. As for Yoongi, he was about to go stand where he was needed until Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's wrist.

"I know.. you're my best man but, walk me down the aisle?" Taehyung pursed his lips. Yoongi nodded as he smiled softly. "I'd be honoured." He stood next to Taehyung. With that, Taehyung gave a quick thumbs up again and the music started up, again.