• ꓄ꍟꈤ

Taehyung followed after Joy who was leading the way into the house of hers. After the talk with Joy about his plan, Joy was all for it. Though he didn't know why he was inside Joy's house right now. As Joy walked in, Taehyung stood by the door and waited, looking around from the spot he was in until he saw a picture in the distance. Taehyung squinted as he took off his shoes and walked over to the picture in the distance.

Taehyung immediately smiled as he looked at the teenage picture of Joy and Jungkook, his boxy smile was very clear as he chuckled, seeing that Jungkook wore eyeliner. Okay, maybe Taehyung was like that too but he only wore it once or twice since he thought it was hot. Though Jungkook and his fetus self? That was amazing, funniest thing he saw all day but also the cutest.

"Taehyung?" The boy turned around once hearing a soft voice. Taehyung blinked as he stepped towards the female also known as Joy's mother. "Sorry, I was just taking a look at the photo." He apologized, Joy's mother shaking her head and giving a chuckle. "Different from how he is now huh? He loved his eyeliner." She hummed.

Taehyung smiled as he nodded. "I never would have guessed he was the type to wear it." He sat down once the female motioned Taehyung to sit on the couch. Just then Joy walked in, holding a small box. Taehyung watched her sit on the other side of him as he looked at the box that was being opened. "Here." Joy gave Taehyung a ring.

The ring was absolutely amazing, so pretty- but he couldn't. "No, no I can't- this is-" Joy put the ring in Taehyung's hand and wrapped Taehyung's hand around it. "This ring was Jungkook's great grandmothers ring. You see, my mom and his mom were best friends, and before his mom passed, she gave this to my mom and told her to keep it until this day.. the day when Jungkook would plan to propose but, I think it's perfect just for you to propose to him."

Taehyung was lost for words as he looked at Joys mother who nodded. "I'm sure Jungkook's mother would have loved you." She spoke softly and Taehyung looked at the ring. "W-Why didn't you give it to Jungkook when he proposed to Keeya?" Taehyung suddenly brought up. Joy pursed her lips as she shrugged. "We did, but Jungkook didn't want to propose to her with something so meaningful to his family.. I think he knew that even if they were going to get married, it wasn't going to last."

Taehyung gulped as he looked at Joy and brought her into a hug, the girl smiling as she hugged Taehyung. "Thank you.." Taehyung mumbled. Joy nodded, her mother also smiling. "So, we doing this today?" She asked and Taehyung pulled away before nodding. "Yeah, I guess so. I mean, we have to get everything ready in less than two weeks.."

"Lucky for you mom works at a bakery, she can make the baked goods." Joy said a bit excited as Taehyung nodded but stopped. "What if he doesn't even say yes-" he started to doubt the things but Joy nudged Taehyung. "Say no? Are you kidding me? He's head over heels for you Taehyung. Like if you jump off a bridge you can catch him jumping off too I swear-"

"Joy-" her mother looked at Joy who clamped her mouth shut, Taehyung shaking his head with a light smile. "Come on, lets get back." Joy's mother patted Taehyung's back as he put the ring back into the box and nodded.

When they got to the hospital, Taehyung was looking at Jungkook who was sleeping on the chair next to the hospital bed. Joy walked over to her grandma, waking her up slowly. As for Jungkook, he started to wake up as well, Taehyung shaking his head as he walked in, Jungkook's lips tugging into a smile as he got up and walked over to Taehyung.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook and Jungkook did the same with Taehyung. "Where did you go?" He asked with a confused look. Taehyung smiled. "Jungkook, turn towards me." Joy suddenly spoke up, causing Jungkook to remove himself from Taehyung's hold and looking at Joy who had her phone held out.

Taehyung took the chance to get down on one knee, his own thoughts making him slightly shake as he looked down but back up at his lover. "What are you doing?" He asked and Joy shook her head. "Look back." She spoke and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he looked back with now widened eyes. Jungkook stepped back a bit caused from the sudden action.

Taehyung gulped as he looked up at Jungkook. "This is crazy, I know.. but everything we decided on was crazy. This is just one other thing added on. That day.. on the crash site, I had no idea that you would become such a big part of my life. I never would have guessed I would be proposing to one of the people that saved my life. You were there every step of the way through my recovery.. and i've never been so sure about anyone like I am with you. You're the one I see myself with when I wake up and when I fall asleep.. I want you as mine, for as long as I can have you."

Taehyung pursed his lips as he opened up the box, Jungkook looking at the ring. Still, he was in shock and as soon as he seen that ring, he smiled while his eyes became glossy. "So, Jeon Jungkook, Will you marry me?" Taehyung spoke up with the confidence he was longing for within himself. Jungkook looked at the male as he nodded. "Yes, yes i'm marry you Kim Taehyung." Jungkook pulled Taehyung up.

Taehyung breathed out and wrapped his arms around Jungkook, the male picking up Taehyung and holding him while Joy was hearing 'aweing' in the background and small claps. "I love you so so much." Taehyung mumbled into Jungkook's clothing. Jungkook closed his eyes and took in the scent of his boyfriend. "I love you so so much more baby." He whispered into Taehyung's ear.