• ꎇꀤꎇ꓄ꍟꍟꈤ

That morning, Jungkook was awakened from his phone. Immediately when he saw the time and how early Joy was calling him, he knew it wasn't good. "Tae, wake up." Jungkook nudged the boy as he got off the bed and grabbed his phone, answering the call immediately. "What's wrong?" Jungkook spoke as he put his shirt on while the phone was on speaker. "She stopped breathing Jungkook, I was holding her hand and she just-"

Jungkook's stomach churned as his heart stopped for a moment. "They got her breathing again, but she was gone for more than twenty minutes." The sniffles were heard. Taehyung was already collecting their things. "And her brain activity?" Jungkook gulped. Joy took a deep breath. "She's responsive but we won't know more until she wakes up." She spoke, her voice shaken.

Jungkook nodded as he ran his fingers through his hair. "We're coming, okay? Just breathe, we'll be there as soon as we can." Jungkook tried to reassure the female as Taehyung gave Jungkook his jacket. With that, Jungkook was hanging up and the two were leaving the room. Once checked out, Jungkook and Taehyung were in the vehicle. All that happened in ten minutes.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders back as he looked at Jungkook who was backing out. "Take the shorter way." Taehyung spoke as Jungkook shook his head. "It's fine Taehyung, we'll make it there either way okay?" He spoke as he focused on the road. Though Taehyung shook his head, as much as he hated the shorter way, he wanted to get to Jinhee faster. "Go the shorter way Jungkook, please."

Jungkook breathed out as he looked at Taehyung for a quick second before nodding. "Alright." He mumbled. As much as he wanted to hide it, Jungkook was so scared for the outcome. Mentally and physically he was trying to prepare himself for what was coming but he expected it to be after the wedding, and he was praying it was still going to be after the wedding.

Taehyung grabbed onto Jungkook's arm that was holding firmly onto the wheel. "Calm down, everything will be okay." Taehyung spoke softly. Jungkook nodded as he tried to calm down, removing his one hand from the wheel as he grabbed onto Taehyung's hand, gripping onto the flesh as he drove.

Within an hour or two, Jungkook was pulling into the hospital parking. Luckily Taehyung slept the whole way, only because he didn't want to see the place the accident happened. Maybe it was a bit dramatic but it was just one thing he didn't want to ever remember. Besides so, Taehyung followed Jungkook who was in a rush to get to the room.

They haven't talked that much but Taehyung got it, he was just as nervous. Once they stepped out of the elevator, they were just a few steps away from the room and as Jungkook entered, Joy was hugging the male. Jungkook hugged the female as Taehyung looked at Jinhee who was in bed, more monitors were around her.

Taehyung looked at Joy's mother who was holding onto Jinhee's hand along with the son of Jinhee on the other side of the bed with red puffy eyes, his leg bouncing up and down. "Where's the doctor?" Jungkook was heard and Taehyung looked at the male who was ready to cry but was holding it in. "Kook.." Joy pursed his lips and cupped Jungkook's face.

Jungkook shook his head while looking at Jinhee who started to wake up a bit. "J-Jinhee.." Jungkook removed himself from Joy's hold and hurried to the other side of the bed. "Jungkook.. the doctors said she isn't looking good. She.." Joy started to tear up. "She might not even make it through the week." Joy's mother finished the sentence as she looked at her mother and held her hand.

Jinhee was very much awake but was weak and tired. Jungkook breathed out as he licked his lips and shook his head. "We.. the wedding.. she." Jungkook couldn't even form the words as he pursed his lips from the sudden voice breaking. The room was silent before Taehyung  spoke up. "We have the basics right? The food, the priest and church. We can just have everything else at Jinhee's. S-Send the emails to whoever.." Taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat.

The wedding was the last thing Taehyung wanted to bring up but this was also the most important thing to Jungkook and Jinhee. Of course Taehyung too but he didn't want to bother anyone to start thinking about the wedding. Though.. their time was being cut short and that meant the wedding had to be held sooner than later.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as Joy's mother nodded as she sniffed. "Yes, he's right. We have everything for a small wedding." She looked at her mother who nodded slowly with a weak smile. Joy breathed in as she nodded as well. "The question is, when?" Joy asked and Taehyung gulped. "Two days. Tomorrow we prepare, give Jinhee the day to rest up and.. whoever comes to the wedding, comes." Taehyung cleared his throat.

Jungkook nodded as he breathed out. "Yeah, yeah I think that would work. Whoever comes, comes and if it's just us then thats okay too, as long as I am married to Taehyung by the end of that day and Jinhee is there to see it." Jungkook licked his slightly dry lips as everyone agreed. With that, they had a talk about how everything would play out.

A few hours later, Jungkook ended up in the cafeteria while Taehyung stayed with everyone else in the room. He decided to get some food for he and Taehyung considering they haven't eaten yet. As he collected a meal for them both to share, mainly for Taehyung, he heard a familiar voice that had his blood boiling within seconds. The boy turned to see no other than Kim Namjoon standing in line with two yogurts.

Jungkook gripped what he was holding onto and shook it off, grabbing a two drinks until he felt a presence by him. "Kook.." the voice was heard. Jungkook balled his fists as it took everything in him to not turn around and punch the tall male in the fucking throat. Instead, Jungkook grabbed his things and went to the register to pay for what he got. "Jungkook." He heard Namjoon again.

Jungkook was able to ignore it, until Namjoon grabbed onto Jungkook's shoulder. "Fucking touch me again i'll break your fucking jaw I swear to god." Jungkook tensed as he moved away. Namjoon put his hands up as he made eye contact with Jungkook. Jungkook then noticing Namjoon with red eyes and a runny nose.

"What happened to her." Is all Jungkook spoke without a thought.