• ꌗꍟᐯꍟꈤ꓄ꍟꍟꈤ

The next morning, Taehyung woke up from his phone ringing for the nth time. The boy groggy, grabbing onto his phone with his closed eyes still. A small pout evident as he answered the phone. "Mm." Is all he said to answer the call. "Finally! We're going to decorate the church first and then Jinhee's. I'll be right there to pick you up." Joy spoke through the phone, Taehyung humming again as he hung up and got all snuggled into bed again.

Though Jungkook was up, watching Taehyung closely with a smile. The boy put the phone on the stand next to the bed and brushed Taehyung's hair back. "Time to get up baby." Jungkook placed soft delicate kisses all over Taehyung's face, Taehyung scrunching up his nose and huffing as he rubbed one of his eyes while he have a glare at Jungkook.

Taehyung frowned at the bruise on Jungkook's cheek as he sighed. "Seriously, you should press charges or something. Even for the house." Taehyung placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook hummed before shaking his head. "What for? I don't want to be involved with them anymore. I'll be giving up that house and we'll be out of here by end of the month." Jungkook carried on. That's when Taehyung's thoughts started to cloud his mind.

They were moving fast, right? Considering they only knew each other a few months. What if the whole thing was a mistake? "Hey, you okay?" Jungkook tilted his head a bit. Taehyung smiled lightly before nodding. "Oh? And what did I say?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. The male next to Jungkook opened his mouth. "Uhhhh..." Taehyung blinked before shrugging.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Okay, speak up. What's on your mind?" Jungkook adjusted himself better as his side was hurting in that certain position he was in, looking at Taehyung who had a blank expression. "What if.. we're rushing this. Like what if we're just in the moment of wanting to get married because of Jinhee. What if, when this passes, we just.. fall out of it. The moment was there and then it won't be. Like you said, marriage is a huge commitment." Taehyung mumbled while looking at the ceiling.

Jungkook sighed as he looked at his lover. "Marriage is a lot of things. Commitment is one, yes but I have no problem with that. When it comes to you, nothing is a problem. Maybe we are rushing things but, we both know we would eventually be getting married right? Either it be tomorrow, next year or in five years. We are getting married, and yes I was doubtful but, i'm ready for this Taehyung. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you."

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes, his own eyes going glossy as he gave a breathy chuckle. "So you're ready for all those fights?" Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook chuckled before nodding, lightly kissing Taehyung's forehead. "I'm ready for it all baby." He mumbled against Taehyung's skin. Taehyung closed his eyes and felt Jungkook wrap his arm around his waist.

After the morning together, the whole afternoon Taehyung was with Joy. The church was now decorated which was faster than expected. Then again, they were only decorating for what? fifteen people tops? Maybe even less at this point. Though it was Taehyung's and Jungkook's wedding so they did decorate mainly for their liking only.

Red, white, and black was their colors. Since it was basically the 'love' month and close to valentines day, they decided it was a good color to go with. Even if Taehyung wanted a winter wonderland kind of wedding, this was the next best thing. As for Jungkook, he stayed back at the house to rest considering he was all bruised. "This, is so perfect. I love it, do you love it?" Joy looked at Taehyung with clasped hands.

Taehyung chuckled as he nodded, looking at the work he, joy and joy's mother did. "For three people, we did pretty good huh." Taehyung took another look around. Joy nodded as she nudged Taehyung. "Excited?" She asked. Taehyung pursed his lips as he looked at Joy. "Excited, nervous, scared. I have a lot of mixed emotions but I know I want to marry him." Taehyung breathed out as he held onto the flowers before fluffing them up.

"I never was in your situation but let me tell you. When you're up there with Jungkook, holding hands. I'm sure all of that will disappear." She gave a soft smile and Taehyung nodded. "And if not, i'll drive the getaway car." She joked, Taehyung's eyes widening as he managed to laugh. "You are Jungkook's best woman, you should be saying that to him!" The boy sighed with a light face palm.

Joy made an 'o' shape with her mouth before nodding. "You're right- but he doesn't have a choice to run, now lets go." She grabbed onto Taehyung's wrist. Taehyung gave another glance at the church before he followed joy. That evening, the three, including Jungkook were fixing up Jinhee's house for after the church.

"What's this?" Joy touched the stain on the couch, Taehyung's eyes widening as he looked at Jungkook who stopped working on what he was doing. "Nothing, leave it alone." Jungkook spoke quickly, Joy looking up. "Seriously what is it? This stain was not here when I was last here." She looked back at the stain, Taehyung's cheeks blushing a bright red. "Oh.. oh- oh my god you two are gross!" Joy hurried to the bathroom to wash her hands.

Jungkook sighed as he put the last finishing touches together as he walked over to Taehyung. "Do we really gotta do this?" He mumbled as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. "I don't want to spend a night away from you." Jungkook mumbled as he pushed himself closer to Taehyung. "We can, do something else." Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook away. "Tempting but no, we're doing this. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face. The older male rolled his eyes before connecting his lips with Taehyung. Just then, Joy walked out. "No, no c'mon, save that for your wedding night." Joy pulled Jungkook away, careful not to hurt Jungkook who groaned out of annoyance. "This is stupid." He mumbled as he grabbed his jacket.

Within a few minutes, Taehyung was in the house alone after giving Jungkook a quick kiss. The boy sighed, running his hands through his hair as he made his way up the stairs. A bath and spending time to himself sounded great.