꓄ꅏꍟꈤ꓄ꌩ ꎇꂦꀎꋪ

The boys have been laying on the bed for awhile now, both now calming down. Just then, the lights turned on and Jungkook looked to the side to see Taehyung but the boy was already hiding under the blankets. Jungkook was about to pull the blankets off but Taehyung spoke up. "Go.. please.. just go.." he mumbled from beneath the blankets.

Jungkook gulped before he slowly got up from the bed and grabbed his clothing after taking the condom off and putting his boxers on. With that, the male walked out of the room and left Taehyung alone. Jungkook walked into the room he shared with Keeya and shut the door before going to sit on the bed. This was fucked up. He.. fuck.

Now he felt guilty but it was because he didn't regret what he just did. He wanted that for so long and he got it. It felt so fucking amazing? It was.. so amazing.. it was something he would like to do his whole life but not with just anybody.. but with Taehyung. Though the way it went down.. he cheated on his fiancé who thinks he loves her.

Jungkook sighed, running his hands through his damp hair before grabbing other clothing and making his way to the shower. As for Taehyung, the boy cried under the sheets. He had no idea why he suddenly burst into tears but he did. He felt like a dirty slut at this point. Taehyung even said out loud that he loves Jungkook. His fiancé left not even an hour ago!

Taehyung curled into a ball before he felt sticky which had him getting out from beneath the blankets. The boy quickly cleaned himself off and got dressed, sleeping in Jimin's sweater again. The male shut his light after putting a new sheet and grabbing a new blanket. Taehyung sniffled as he laid on the bed, listening to the shower.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." Taehyung hit his head and sniffled even more before shaking his head and pulling the blanket over his shoulder. Within minutes, he cried himself to bed and Jungkook was just getting out of the shower. The boy looked at himself in the mirror before feeling ashamed. He had to end the wedding.. he had to do it before he lost Taehyung.

Jungkook got dressed and peeked into Taehyung's room before slowly walking over to see he was sleeping. Jungkook gulped before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's lips, pulling the blanket more over Taehyung before grabbing the other blankets and sheets.

After so, he made his way to the washer and put the blanket and sheets in the washer.

The next morning, Jungkook walked out of the room ready to leave for work after leaving his lover in bed. The boy walked into the kitchen to see Taehyung who froze when seeing Jungkook. Jungkook slide his tongue over his bottom lip before grabbing an apple for his breakfast. "I'll be back tonight around ten. Keeya will probably be out most of the day." Jungkook spoke and when he turned around, Taehyung was gone.

Jungkook sighed before looking out the window to see Joy who was waiting for him. Jungkook grabbed his jacket and walked out of the house. Meanwhile, Taehyung peeked out the window and watched Jungkook get into the ambulance. Taehyung frowned before sitting on the couch and hugging his legs.

Taehyung didn't know how to speak to Jungkook anymore. Especially since his soon to be wife was in the house. What a slut.. a home wrecker, was that what they call them? He is a dirty slut. Taehyung rubbed his face before hurrying over to the dishes. He needed to do something and cleaning seemed to be the only thing he could do.

As for Jungkook, the male sat back and listened to Joy speak about how her wound was healing. Jungkook was quite happy that it was healing well but he just couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. Did he just ruin everything between them? He did didn't he? Of course he did.

"Jungkook!" Joy snapped her fingers and Jungkook looked at Joy. "Tell me whats going on. You keep spacing out." She sighed. Before Jungkook could speak, they were called. Jungkook started the ambulance and turned the lights on before beginning to drive. He was grateful for the call only because he wasn't sure if he should have told Joy or kept it to himself.

Meanwhile, Keeya was showing Taehyung the last minute invitations she 'forgot' to send. "They're ready to be sent right?" She asked and Taehyung looked it over before nodding and sipping on his hot cocoa. Keeya squealed before clapping and hugging Taehyung. The boy's eyes widened as he held onto the mug. "Thank you for the help Taehyung!" She smiled and hurried off to the room where the rest of her things were.

Taehyung blinked before putting his cup down. The boy shook his head and sat on the chair. "Fuck my life, fuck everything." He mumbled, rubbing his face before grabbing out his phone. He tried calling almost everyone but Yoongi. He knew Yoongi still hated him, even if he said he didn't. Yoongi just forced himself to accept Taehyung.. it hurt but it was true.

"Taehyung! Come, I need your help!" Keeya called out and Taehyung whined to himself before getting up and drinking the rest of his cocoa and making his way to Jungkook's and Keeya's room. "What do you need help with?" Taehyung walked in and sat on the bed. He really shouldn't be here.

Hours later, Jungkook yawned as he got out. "See you tomorrow." He rubbed the nape of his neck and Joy scoffed. "You start your break now you realize that right? You're getting married the day after tomorrow dumby." She rolled her eyes. Jungkook's eyes widened. "Wait really?" He asked.

Joy scoffed. "You forgot your own wedding?" She asked and Jungkook shook his head. "Whatever.. i'll see you at the wedding." Jungkook left the female and made his way to his doorway. As he did so, he stopped when seeing an older man and Taehyung. "Hello?" Jungkook spoke confusingly.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, tears in his eyes as he cleared his throat. "Dad, Jungkook, Jungkook, my dad." He greeted the two. Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at the furious male.