꓄ꅏꍟꈤ꓄ꌩ ꍟꀤꁅꃅ꓄

"Wait!" Taehyung pushed through the doors and hurried to the center of the aisle, stopping himself once he realized what the fuck he was doing. The boy froze and his own eyes widened as he heard a few whispers about what was going on. Never did he think he would have done what he done- but here he was-

Taehyung wasn't going to.. he really wasn't.. and then he took a glance at the male standing at the alter.. the man he fell in love with within just a few weeks. The man he saw his future with.. and without another thought, just before Jungkook said his 'I do' he pushed passed the doors and was now standing in the middle of the aisle.

As for Jungkook, he stopped himself from speaking and looked towards the doors once hearing the familiar voice. Jungkook froze as he tensed in Keeya's hold, the girls eyes widening as she looked at Taehyung who locked eyes with Jungkook after looking at the families eyeing down Taehyung. 

As for Joy, she had the same expression as Keeya and Jungkook. "I.." Taehyung's voice cracked causing him to clear his voice. "I'm Kim Taehyung.. and I was in an accident a few weeks ago. I probably would be dead right now but.. the man standing in front of the bride.. saved my life." Taehyung started out, keeping his eye contact with Jungkook. Honestly he didn't know what to say but... eventually it kind of just came naturally.

"Jeon Jungkook.. saved my life and he was my person who stayed with me. He didn't have to.. he didn't have anything connected to me.. but he stayed. I had no idea why but.. I was so happy that he did. Because day by day, I began to love him even more." Taehyung stopped for a moment as he heard the whispers, shaking his head and continuing on. Not wanting to embarrass himself more than he already has, he answered Jungkook's question.

"You asked me if I wanted you and I never gave you a proper answer." Taehyung pursed his lips before taking a breath. "My answer is.. yes.. yes I want you. I want to wake up beside you, and grow old with you. I want to bicker with you and love you.. I want.. I want us, I want you Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung confessed in front of everyone in the building.

Jungkook didn't notice but his grip on Keeya's hand was tight, the girl holding onto Jungkook tightly as well, eyes filled with tears as she shook her head. Though the moment Taehyung said he wanted him, Jungkook let go of Keeya's hands, letting them slip out of his hands as he stepped forward. Before he could do anything, Keeya grabbed onto Jungkook's hand.

The female shook her head. "Don't.. Jungkook.. Jungkook listen to me, please.. don't leave me.." she held on tightly. Jungkook looked at Keeya with guilt as he stepped back and held onto Keeya's hand. "I understand.. if you no longer want us.. or more specifically me.. I just.. I just needed to say all that to the man I fell in love with." With that, Taehyung stopped his speaking.

The moment Jungkook broke eye contact and slowly faced Keeya, Taehyung felt his throat go dry as he looked down at the floor, his eyes brimming with tears as he tried to convince himself to get out. Though his body was stuck, he couldn't move. As for Jungkook, he looked at Keeya with a dull face as he then looked at Joy who was a bit confused.

Though once seeing Jungkook, it was like she knew what he was planning on doing. Just from that look, she knew what Jungkook was about to do. So she nodded, smiling lightly. Jungkook took a deep breath, turning to Keeya again and cupping her face with the slightest smile. "I love you." He spoke.

Keeya smiled and nodded, grabbing onto Jungkook's hand. "Though.. I don't love you as I should love you. You're great.. such a perfect person and.. this is a mistake. I made a mistake and you need someone who will love you as much as you love me. I.. I'm sorry Keeya but I can't do this." Jungkook gulped before he stepped away from the alter, grabbing the rings before he made his way to Taehyung.

Taehyung watched the whole thing unravel with widened eyes. "Oh my fucking god-" the male mumbled underneath his breath. Taehyung watched Jungkook until he was being brought into a kiss, passionate and slow. "Jeon Jungkook!" Keeya was heard yelling. Jungkook pulled away, smiling at the boy who seemed shook as hell. Did that just happen?

"Lets go." Jungkook gave a wink, grabbing onto Taehyung's hand and pulling him out of the building. The two didn't even look back, Taehyung pulling Jungkook to Jinhee's vehicle but not before Jungkook who turned Taehyung around and brought him in for a rough kiss.

Just then, Joy came out, cursing under her breath since she took off her heels. "Save that for later! Her brothers are coming!" Joy nudged Jungkook who's eyes widened and opened the car door, Taehyung quickly getting in along with Jungkook. "Grandma, lets go!" Joy spoke once getting in.

"Wait- grandma?!" Taehyung's eyes widened. Jungkook took off the horrid pink vest and laughed. "How did you think I got free trees every year? Not to mention how I met Joy." He hummed and Taehyung looked at Jinhee who was busy driving. "Take us to the hotel, I need to get a few things." Jungkook spoke.

Taehyung looked at the male next to him before giving a relieved sigh before stopping Jungkook from moving around so much. Jungkook stopped and looked at Taehyung, a small smile making its way onto their lips. "I love you.." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled, caressing Taehyung's cheek. "And.. I love you too my love.."

Taehyung smiled shyly and shook his head, bringing Jungkook in for a kiss. Certainly he would probably have a panic attack on a realization that he just ruined a wedding but for now, he was going to enjoy the lips on his. He wasn't going to get tired of that anytime soon.