Stubborn (Adora's POV)

"Why does Catra have to be so rude?" I question. I'm helping her get a better grade and she just responds with whatever! God Why does she have to be so stubborn.
"Maybe because your the epitome of a goody-two-shoes?" Glimmer states. I grimace and flick her shoulder. "Ouch! No but seriously Adora, maybe you could...loosen up?" She asks.
"What do you mean by that?" I questioned her.
"Take her out somewhere and do something crazy!" She exclaims.
"Like a date?"I ask.
"No Adora, well unless you want to go out with her."
"Why would you ask that question? Catra is so obnoxious!" I defensively yell.
"Then why did you pick her as a partner?" Glimmer asks. I look down and start to pick at my food. "Exactly." She mocks. Maybe she is right, maybe I should do something fun with her so she will at least tolerate me.
"Bye glimmer!" I yell. I should just go home for now and rest. I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow.
I decided to text her to ask if we could meet up.
Hey Catra! When do you wanna meet up?
Read 2:13
God damn it! Why isn't she responding? we have to get this project done and decide what we're doing. This is just great I choose her as her partner and this is how she repays me. Glimmer might be right maybe I can win her over by doing something she likes. Suddenly my phone vibrates.
Meet me at the cafe at 9th street Sunday afternoon.
It's a date!
This isn't a date Adora.
I know that dumbass. You knew what I meant.
Yeah, it's just fun messing with you. (;
>:(
She is just so irritating! Why was I so stupid to pick her out all the people I could choose. I'm an idiot I guess, but we'll work it out I guess.

I'm so thankful for all of y'all who decided to read my shitty story. Happy thanksgiving