Holiday break part two(Catra's POV)

I walk up to the front door with my tiny wrapped box; I knocked on the door and waited for the door to open. I open the door to be greeted by Adora.
"Hey Adora." I remarked.
"Catra? I thought you said you weren't gonna come." She replied.
"I just thought it would be fun to drop by."
"Well, come in!" She states, and grabs my hand and lets me in. I am leaded into the living room and then I see a various group of people.
"You're Catra right, the girl Adora can't shut up about." The girl with blue hair teased.
"Shut it Mermista! Sorry Catra, she can be very OBNOXIOUS." Adora replied.
"It's all in good fun I presume." I respond. I sit down on the floor because there is no more room on the couch, and Adora sits down next to me. Does Adora like me? Well I mean of course she likes me she invited me to her party, but does she like me as a friend or more like a GIRLfriend? I guess I won't know unless I ask her. "Adora can I ask you something?" I ask.
"Of course you can. What is it?" She responded.
"Do you...like...cats?" I blurted out. God damn why didn't I ask her? I'm such an idiot.
"Yes I love them. They can come off as distant and rude at first, but once you get to know them they are very sweet. Like you." She tells me. I stare at her for a second and look away.
"Is that you're way of-"
"Saying I like you? Yes." She answered. We stare at each other for about thirty seconds then I feel something touch my head. I look up to see a green plant hanging above my head.
"What is that?" I question.
"Mistletoe." Bow says happily.
"What is a mistlet-" I suddenly get interrupted with Adora grabbing my face in her hands.
" It means this." Adora leans in and pushes her lips against mine. She pulls away and smiles widely.
"Oh." I say. We both start to giggle and I put my arm around her. She rests her head on my shoulder and we start to all watch a Christmas Story.
Christmas isn't so bad after all I guess. I smile while holding Adora close to me so I can enjoy this moment, so I can enjoy my first Christmas with her.