Holiday break Part one (Adora's POV)

The start of Christmas is finally here! I love everything about it. The snow, the trees, the gifts, and the mistletoe; everything about it is amazing! I walk over to Catra as she stands by the school door.
"What do you want Adora?"
"I was just wondering what you were doing during Christmas?"
"Nothing, I don't celebrate."
"Oh. Are you Jewish then?"
"Nah. I just don't really see the fun in celebrating it. Especially with me being alone every year."
"Well Catra, if you want to come to my Christmas party you are more than welcome to"
"Thanks, but I have to say no." I sigh then walk to my car and get in the front seat. I rev up the engine and drive home.
Time skip~
"What did I do wrong?" I say while laying down on my couch. I look over to Bow dipping a cookie in hot chocolate.
"I think it's just because she doesn't like Christmas. You didn't do anything wrong." He warmly answered. We hear the doorbell and Bow walks over and opens the door and welcomes in Glimmer holding five gift bags.
"Hey guys I have presents!" She exclaims.
"Yay! I love presents!" Bow yells. They both jump up and down like five year old girls. I start to chuckle because of how sweet and innocent those two are.
I suddenly hear the doorbell ring; I hear the ringing about five more times after.
"I'll be right there Glimmer shouts while running to open the door. She is suddenly greeted by Seahawk and Mermista.
"Hello young Glitter!" Seahawk shouts gleefully.
"It's Glimmer." She states.
"Whatever, hope this party isn't lame." Mermista mutters.
"It'll be so much fun Mermista trust me!" Seahawk says while grabbing her hand. She blushes slightly and pulls her hand away.
As soon as we close the door the doorbell rings yet again. I open the door to Spinnerella and Netossa.
"Hi Adora!" Spinnerella says.
"Hi guys, you can sit down on the couch."
They walk to the couch and seated themselves. "Ok so do you guys want to play Mario kart?" Bow asks. Everyone nods and smiles.
"Sadly we only have four controllers, so we might have to switch players every couple games." I explained.
The first Race was Seahawk, Netossa, Glimmer and Bow. They started off having Bow in first place, then he got hit with a blue shell.
"Fuckin shell!" He yells out. Me and Spinnerella gasp, and Mermista started cracking up.
"can't believe he said fuck!" Seahawk yelled. Seahawk was in last place so he had nothing to lose.
I hear somebody knock on the door.
"It's open!" Bow yells. The door opens and I am greeted by: "hey Adora."