Flowers and Showers (Catra's POV)

"Go water the flowers Catherine. Now!" Weaver points out side and I open the door and start to fill the watering can. I lean against the wall as I watch the the can get filled up. I pick up the can and start watering the Roses. I can hear the bushes rustling.

"Catra!" I heard behind the bushes. I pick up the nearest item which was a mini shovel.

"Who is that? Stand up and show me who you are!" I threaten. No response. I start to walk slowly to the the bush gripping the shovel with both hands.

"Catra it's just me!" They stick their head out and I am greeted by Adora.

"Why are you here?" I ask while trying to usher her out of the backyard.

"I'm here to apologize, and to tell you that I'm in love with you Catra!" She yells. I put my hands over her mouth.

"Keep it down! Weaver is in the house and if she sees you she'll go berserk!" I whisper. I lower my hands and she pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Catra. I'm so so sorry." She whispers. I can feel my shoulder become damp.

" Are you crying?" I ask. She pulls away and nods. I sigh and sit down on the bench. She looks at me and I pat the bench gesturing for her to sit down. She seats herself next to me.

"Catra I'm sorry about everything. I love you and I didn't mean to to hurt you." She says while sobbing. She keeps breathing heavily. I grab her hand.

"It's ok Adora I forgive you. I think it's best there's no hard feelings."

"So you still love me?" She asks.

"I think it's best that right now we remain friends. I feel like that's where we should stand at the moment." I answer. She stands up and walks away.

"If you change your mind you know where to find me." Adora says then walks away.

It's not like I don't love her back. It's just that we couldn't be together I have my demons to handle with. Weaver was right we couldn't ever be together we are way too different.

"Catra I heard noise. Why are you sitting down?" Weaver demands.

"I thought I'd take a short break." I say.

"A break? You will only take a break when you are finished, got it?" She asks.

"Got it." I reply.

"Now hurry up or you won't get dinner!" She yells while slamming the door. I sigh of relief.

"Thank god she didn't see Adora or I would have been dead right now." I mutter. I start to water the flowers and feel the breeze slip between my fingers and kiss my face. I start to hum a familiar song and look up to the sky to see the clouds.
"Oh shit. I gave these flowers to much. Let's hope Weaver doesn't find out about it."
I water the flowers for a good twenty minutes until it starts raining. I walk to the door and try to open it but it's locked. I bang on the door.

"Ms.Weaver let me in please it's raining! I'm cold." There was no response. I hate the rain and to top it all off it's freezing out side. I sit under the roof to keep me somewhat dry. Tears started to trickle down my face. Not long after I start to sob intensely.

"Adora come back. I need you now more than ever." I bury my head into my knees getting my pants even more damp. I feel a hand rub my back gently.

"It's ok Catra, I'm here. It's all gonna be ok." I hear a soft voice say. I lift my head up and see Adora smiling. I start to laugh and grab her into my arms. "I know you are hurting now Catra. It's ok to cry."

She pulls away and gives me her jacket and gives me the umbrella she had in her hand. We stay like that for a good thirty seconds.

"Sorry if your getting all wet." I chuckle.

"Is weaver gonna let you back in?" She asks me.

"I doubt it. She once made me sleep outside for a week!" I say jokingly.

"Come with me to my house you'll have shelter." She suggests.

"Nah it's fine." I decline. she grabs my hand anyway and leads me to her car.

"Get in. It's least I can do." She remarks.

"No the least you can do is nothing." I joke.

"Get in the car please. I can't have you out in the rain on my conscious." I open the door and get into the passenger seat. She starts to drive away. I stare up at the clouds and the drops of rain on the window.

"Thank you Adora." I state.  We arrive to the house and Adora unlocks the door and We get in.

"Let me get you something dry to wear." She tells me then walks upstairs. I look over to see a family photo of her, Glimmer, and a lady with pink hair, probably their mom. Adora walks back down with a t-shirt and pajama pants. I take off my wet shirt.

"Woah woah woah! Why are you getting changed here?" She asks me.

"Well we're both girls, and I didn't think you'd mind~" I teased her. She turns around and crosses her arms. I get completely changed and after that we both sat down and watched the office until Adora fell asleep. I turn off the TV and close my eyes.