Someone to Fight For(Adora's POV)

Catra an I have been talking and texting nonstop after what happened. I'm so happy she forgave me because I love her more than anything. I see Catra walk in and walk over to me.

"Hey princess~" She remarks while kissing the top of my head before sitting down next to me.

"Hey Kitten~" I reply. We stare at each other for a bit until we're interrupted by Ms. Weaver.

"Adora, Catherine, what are you doing?" She says.
"Sitting next to each other, cause we're a couple." Catra comments.

"You're a what?" She asks.

"A couple, as in we're dating." Catra tells her.

"No you cannot be a couple." She spat.

"What's wrong with us being together?" I ask. She grabs my arm and pulls me out of the classroom.

"Why would you do this Adora?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know you cannot be with Catherine. She will ruin your future!"

"That's not true, and Catra is the best thing that ever happened to me!" I yell. She tries to grab both my hands, but I pull away.

" Adora, please think about the things you can accomplish without her." She states while closely approaching me.
"You wouldn't want me to get you expelled, right?" She asks menacingly while holding my face. I slap her hand away.

"I don't care about my future if Catra is not in it!" I remark.

"Listen to me Adora, Catherine is nothing but a useless delinquent. She's not good enough for you, and you will not be with her." She demands.

"Who are you to decide who I fall in love with? I love Catra, and you are nothing more than an old hag and an abuser!" I scream.

"You will both pay for this!" She exclaims while briskly walking away. I sigh and rub my temple.

"Thanks for defending me Adora." I get caught off guard by her voice.

"Jesus! You scared me." I joke. She wraps her arms around my waist and rests her head on my shoulder.

"I love you Adora." Catra tells me.

"I love you too."