The Plan(Adora's POV)

"I can't seem to get Catra to forgive me!" I exclaim before slamming my head into my pillow and screeching.

"Calm down drama queen." Mermista responds.

"You know Mermista, you could have some sympathy or you know, a heart." I remark.
She rolls her eyes and looks back at her phone.

"Do like a big gesture of some shit." She suggests.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Isn't prom coming up for you? Ask her to prom?"

"Don't you think that someone like Catra wouldn't like that sort of thing?"

"Well I really didn't want to go to prom when I was a senior, but when Seahawk asked me I said yes and humored him. When I went I had the time of my life. It's it doesn't matter where you go it'll be fun with the right person or right people." She tells me.

"I guess you're right. I think with Catra it should be simple but sweet." I add.

"Nah. You should shoot yourself out of a canon! That'd be entertaining for Catra, and me too." She teases.

"She'd probably laugh at that given how much she hates me." I murmur.
Mermista stands up seats herself on her bed and puts her arm around me and shakes me.

" She doesn't hate you. she's just mad at you, and you can be mad at someone but still love them."
I rest my head on her shoulder and sigh. Mermista has a good point Catra may be mad at me but it doesn't mean she doesn't love me. I might still have a chance with her if I ask her the right way.

"What should I do?" I ask.

"Rose petal path?" She suggests.

"To cliche." I answer

"Poem?"

"To extra."

"Poster with a cheesy line?"

"To lame."

We both sit there thinking of a good promposal. It's very hard to figure out this stuff. How to these people do it?

"Ok then just ask her! I give up!" She says and walks out of the door. I walk out and follow her. I run after her and grab her arm.

"Listen Mermista, I'm sorry this is so stressful I just want her to forgive me."
She sighs and walks to her car.

"You'll figure it out Adora, this is between you and her."
She gets in her car and drives away. I walk back into my house and lay on the couch and look at the ceiling. I hear keys rattle and the door opens. Glimmer and Angella walk in with a pizza.

"Dinner's here!" Glimmer shouts.

"Not in the mood for pizza." I mutter.
Glimmer puts her hand on my forehead. I slap it away.

"What the heck's wrong with you? You're always in a pizza mood." She asks.

"It's that Catra girl right?" Angella says.

"No." I whisper.

"Yeah it is, she's in love with Catra." Glimmer jokes.

"Shut it Glimmer." I say.
Angella sits down next to me.

"If you love this girl go get her." Angella tells me. She's right I should tell her I love her right now. I grab my keys and walk out of the house to my car.

"Use protection!" Glimmer yells. Angella glares at her. I'm ready to tell her how much I love her.