Not good Enough (Catra's POV)

TW: this Chapter involves harsh verbal abuse which might be triggering for some readers.

I walk into class and I sit down at my seat. I see a small present on my desk. I pick it up and dropped it in my bag.
"Hey Catra, how are you doing?" Adora asks  me while taking a seat.
"Pretty good. Your Christmas party was super lame though." Adora glared at me raising her eyebrows. "I'm kidding, Jesus!"
"Better be!" she teased.
We both start to crack up. It's pretty nice to laugh once in a while. Adora makes me feel safe and secure, I'm not sure why exactly but I like it.

"Ok class settle down! We are going to be reading Romeo and Juliet." Ms. Weaver says. We all groan. "But we will be doing the wedding scene." We all start to perk up. This is a great opportunity to show Adora how much I care for her.

"Can I be Romeo?" I ask.

"Of course not Catherine, that would be absurd. What else, should we have Kyle as Juliet?" Kyle hides his face in his arms. Rogelio pats him on the back. "Besides I already pick Josh and Adora to be Romeo and Juliet.

"What?" Me and Adora say in unison. Josh has been my enemy since kindergarten. I can't stand the thought of Adora kissing anyone else, but him? I can't watch this bullshit.
Adora and Josh walk up to the front of the classrooms with their playbooks. They start to recite their lines. Adora looks visibly uncomfortable.

" I Can't watch this!" Bow Murmurs.

"You're not alone buddy." I whisper back. Right after I said that the kid who played the minister    "Married" them. Adora grabs his face and kisses him. I could feel my heart being shattered like glass as soon as she kissed him. As soon as they pull away the bell rings. I pack my backpack while trying to hold back tears.

"Catra, What's up? Adora asks me. I just look at her then walk away.

"Excuse me Catherine, I need to talk to you for a moment." Ms. Weaver says to me. That can't be good I sit back down as everyone else exits the classroom. Adora stops and looks at me mouths "I'm so sorry".
"What's up Ms. Weaver?" I question.

"Don't 'what's up Ms. Weaver'  me and you know exactly what is up." She remarks.

"I'm not sure if I do."

"I see Adora has taken a liking to you. Stay away from her. You are nothing but a nuisance that will ruin her bright future."

"Is that why you made Josh Romeo? Just to spite me?"

"No because I believe they would be a better pair then you could ever be with Adora."
I look at her angered face and sigh.

"I'll stay away from Adora. Is that what you want?" I murmur with tears in my eyes.

"Precisely." She grips my shoulders tightly. "And remember, you are not good enough for Adora. She could never love a failure like you."

"Is that all." I add.

"Yes, now get out of my classroom." She answers.

"Can I have a late pass for my next class?" I request.

"No."

I walk out of the classroom with tears in my eyes. I wipe them with the sleeve of my sweatshirt.
Weaver is right I am only a nuisance to Adora and to anyone else I meet.
I feel my phone vibrate and it's a message from Adora.

Hey Catra I was wondering if you were ok. You seemed kind of upset when I left.

She does not care about me I'm just a toy she can use for experimenting.

You have blocked this user as of , January 2nd, 2019. You can unblock this user anytime.

"I am not good enough for her." I whisper as I walk to my next class wiping the tears from my eyes. I shouldn't have been so stupid and let her kiss me. She probably just used me to fill her desires. She does not really care about me.