was it a Date?(Adora's POV)

I sit down and start to watch Tv. Glimmer and Bow sprint to the couch and leap on the couch.
"What do you dumbasses want?" I question.
"Tell us how your date went!" Bow demands.
"It wasn't a date guys it was us just bonding AS FRIENDS!" I yell.
"Yeah ok." Glimmer murmurs. We start to watch The Office and laugh our asses off. We sit there for a while until Glimmer breaks the silence.
"I'm pretty sure Catra likes you Adora, and i'm very sure you like her too."
"GLIMMER FOR GODS SAKE GIVE IT A REST!"
"Fine." She humphed defeatedly.
"Maybe you could ask her out to a movie." Bow suggested.
I cover my face with my hands and groan. I could hear Them both snickering. I uncover my face and give them both the death stare. They stop laughing and pull me into a hug.
"We are only making fun of you because we love you." Bow assures me.
"And we want to see you get the girl." Glimmer comments. I sigh and pull out my phone but as soon as I picked it up it started to ring. It was from Catra.
"Hi Catra."
"Hey Adora."
"So I just wanted to tell you that I had fun the other night."
"So did I Cat."
"And ask if maybe you wanted to go to a movie?" She asks me.
I look over to Bow and Glimmer and see them smiling and doing that stupid eyebrow movement.
"Sure that sounds like fun Catra."
"Great so I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8."
"Sounds great!"
"Bye Adora."
"See ya soon."
I smile and look at my phone. I look up to see Glimmer and bow doing a victory dance.
"My ship is sailing!" Glimmer exclaims.
"Knock it off we are just friends guys, and besides Catra would never be into me anyway." I assure them.
"Whatever you say pink cheeks." I wack her with a pillow and we start to have a full on pillow fight. As soon as we calmed down we watched the Office again.
I couldn't help but to think about what Glimmer and Bow said. They seemed pretty sure that we were out on a date.
Were we?
Probably not Catra is the Rebel and I'm a goody goody. It couldn't possibly work out, but I am still excited for the movie because I do like spending time with Catra.