Mistake (Adora's POV)

Catra's not responding to my texts I'm kind of
getting worried. Did I do something wrong?
I've been kind of regretting that kiss with Josh.
Mrs. Weaver told me to do it so I could "increase the passion". I just hope she doesn't think I enjoyed it because I really didn't. Before I can open my locker Josh taps my shoulder.
"Hi Adora, so about that kiss. You didn't feel anything right?" He asks.
"Yeah, I think it upset the girl I like." I answer.

"Catra? She seemed pretty upset."

"How do you know that?"

"Well I could tell. Listen Adora, you like Catra right?"

"Yeah I like her a lot. I might even love her later on."

"go clear things up. I regret the hostility I've shown her in the past and the least I can do is help her out with her, tragic, love life."

"Thanks? I'll go text her! Bye." I walk away and decide to text her and make sure she is ok and apologize. I walk through the halls and see out of the corner of my eye I see Catra with two girls by the vending machines. One who looks like a purple hatsune miku and the other with short white hair and very tall and muscular. I put on my hood and pretend that I'm getting a snack.

"Catra I'm SO sorry Adora did that to you." The tall one says.

"Yeah and to think that the kiss between me Adora meant something to her." Catra jokes.
Of course the kiss meant something I love you not Josh.

"Hey dude you've been staring at the vending machine for two minutes, is there something wrong?" the purple girl asked.

"Ah uh... I'm good it's just all of these choices." I stutter. I suddenly feel my hood being pulled off.

"What the fuck Adora! Were you spying on me?"

"Well I was wondering why you didn't respond to my texts, so... I decided to find out why."

"First you kiss someone else, and then you spy on me! What's next?" She yells and some students turn to see the drama.

"I didn't want to kiss Josh I had too! I am so so sorry that I hurt you!" I plead with tears welling up.

"Whatever. Just don't ever talk to me again. She mutters coldly. All three girls walk away staring at me. I run to the bathroom and I open the door luckily nobody was there. I start to sob intensely and I couldn't stop. I look up to see myself in the mirror, my whole face was red so I splashed water on my face.

"Why did I have to be so stupid and careless. I hurt Catra and now she'll never love me." I murmur. I wipe my face with the coarse paper towels and I walk out of the bathroom like nothing ever happened. Nobody suspected a thing. There's nothing I can do to fix my mistake there's nothing I can do to make her forgive me.