1 (BTS MIN YOONGI)

'Bad Habit'

So it's a Friday afternoon and you're just finishing with cleaning the house before you're friend Yoongi comes walking into your house.

"Hi Y/N." He said pulling you into a hug. "Hi, Oppa didn't expect you to come so early." You said while letting go of him.

But he didn't let go of you yet he just hugged you even tighter making you inhale all of his sent.

"Yoongi, do you smoke?" You asked and he released you right away. "What? Of course not. Why would you think that?" He said coldly walking towards the living room to sit down on the sofa.

You sat down on the coffee table right in front of him. "Why do you smell like cigarettes then?" You asked staring him right in the eyes.

"My friend Jin smokes it his Bad habit and I just met up with him so that could be the reason why I smell like cigarettes. But i didn't smoke." He answers that question so confidently but you couldn't help doubting if he's telling the truth.

"I'm not buying it." Was all you could think of saying.
He leaned closer so his face would be just a few centimeters from yours.

"I don't care if you believe me and what are you gonna do about it anyway?" He said in the softest and most confident voice ever. You gulped feeling his hot breath fade against you glowing skin.

"I-i will punch you for each cigarette you smoke." You try to sound confident but it didn't work you were weak under his gaze.

"Oh is that so?" He smirked mischievously and stroked your hair making you squint your eyes shut.

You gulped and try to stay strong. "Yes." You finally said and opened your eyes again to stare into his beautiful ocean eyes. He backed away ruining the little moment of spark you to felt between each other.

"We'll see about that." He smirked and leaned back on the sofa. You got up and ran to de bathroom.

"Y/N keep yourself together you don't like him." You told yourself over and over again while leaning against the bathroom door.

Little did you know he was standing right outside of the bathroom door listening to you telling yourself not to like him.

He leaned his back against it thinking of different reasons why you didn't want to like him.

Too busy thinking, he didn't feel you pulling the door open until he fell on the ground.

"Yoongi are you ok?" You asked worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine. But the real question is, Are you alright?" He asked standing upright in front of you.

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't i be?" You smiled at him. "No, you're not. Why do you keep telling yourself that you can't like me?" He asked confused and looked you straight in the eyes.

You broke eye contact and looked at your feet. Speechless and dumbfounded was what you were. Why couldn't you like him?
Because you didn't want to ruin your friendship?
Because you think he smokes?
Or maybe because you're scared of having a real relationship ship. You didn't know the answer to his simple question, so you just didn't answer.

"Y/N? Why can't you like me?" He asked again and cupping your cheeks in both hands so your full attention was brought to him.

"I don't know..." You whispered softly gazing into his eyes. But that answer didn't help, he was left confused again and he had an idea that could clear the path for you.

"Maybe this will help you refresh your slightly confused mind." He said softly coming closer to you until your noses brushed against each other.

You closed your eyes, and there it was the moment you've been waiting for.

He kissed you.

And it wasn't just a kiss.

It was the best kiss you ever got,
his soft lips brushing against yours.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. After a little while, you finally released the kiss and he pulled you closer into a warm hug.

"Still think you can't like me?" He smirked. But you couldn't answer.

It was a perfect kiss and he's the perfect guy but there was still something that didn't quite fit in the picture.

So, you pushed yourself away from him and walked to the living room sitting on the sofa.

He came and sat next to you. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked in a comforting tone.

"It's just how can I love you if I don't love myself." You answered burying your face in your hand.

It's true. My mother was right I should love myself for the person I have become. No matter how many times I try to change what I did. I can't change the past.

He pulled you closer to him and kissed the top of your head.

"Y/N I don't understand how a pretty girl like you can't see how perfect she is."

"You are beautiful and kind and everyone around you looks up to you because you always think outside the box. "

"You help people deal with their problems.
You put your friends and family in the first place. You are an amazing girl and I just wish you could see that too."

He poured all those lovely things to fill your ears and make you feel better.

He's right. I should love myself for who I am.

So You turned around to face him and he had a beautiful smile on his face. You smiled back but he wasn't finished though.

"But most importantly
Y/N you always saw the best in me and loved me for who I am and that's why I love you." He finished his last sentence with a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you too." You said and kissed him on the lips.
___________________
A/N: THE FIRST ONE IS DONE!
-Excuse my English. I speak Dutch & French at home so if it's bad that's why. :)

1009 words
15 pages

-> Coming up next
Stray kids But Who?