4 (GOT7 JACKSON)

'Home tutoring'

Hi, my name is Lee Jaimy and I'm 19 years old and attend Harvard medical school in the US. My parents don't live in the US though and I wasn't born there either. They just wanted me to study in English so I have a better chance to find a job even though you'll always find work as a doctor everywhere but anyways.

Like I said my parents didn't live here so they bought me an apartment close to the campus so I could get there easily.

I wasn't thrilled about living alone at first but after a while, you get used to it and it's better this way. My own space is what I needed most.

I wouldn't say I'm a really antisocial person but I just like to have my own personal space you know.

Tuesday, October 5th, 2017

I was heading to campus with my nose in my books for my upcoming test that day when someone bumped into causing me to fall down right on my but. "Oh, my- mianhae I mean sorry are you hurt." He said and put his hand out for me to hold and he pulled me up. "Gweanchanha." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Can you speak Korean?" He asked surprised. "Jogeum I think that how you say it." I laughed at myself being so weird again. "Good guess, my name is Wang Jackson. What's yours?" He asked politely.

Wang Jackson hmm sounds familiar I wonder why?

"Euhm are you still there?" He laughed while waving his hands in front of my face. "I'm sorry my name is Lee Jaimy, nice to meet you," I answered him and he smiled.

Oh boy so handsome. Jaimy doesn't be creepy you just met him.

You glanced at your watch and saw you had five minutes until your test started. "Oh shoot I need to go now I have a test in like five minutes." You said and started walking to the building.

"Hey wait up!" He yelled and walked next to me. "Don't you need to get to class?" I asked and he arched his brow.

"Well, Jaimy it seems like we have the same test to do today." He smiled and I looked confused. "What? I have never seen you in class and I notice every person in that aula." You said.

"Then I guess we should get you new glasses?" He said sarcastically and I raised a brow. How dare this man ins~

"And perhaps you should buy a new clock for Miss. Lee and Msr Wang." The professor said. I glanced at my watch and we're two minutes late. Is that really a big deal for 2 minutes?

"We're really sorry Mr. Cooper, it was my fault this won't happen again." Jackson took the blame.
So nice of him.

"Let's hope it won't." The professor said.

We went in and he gave us a paper and we went to our seats. 2 Hours passed and everyone was already done with there test. I just had a few more minutes left before I had to turn it in or so I thought.

"Miss. Lee your time is up please turn in your paper." The professor said. I stood up and handed him the paper and went out of the room.

"So how did it go?" You squealed a bit and jumped back when you heard that unexpected voice.

"Gosh, you scared me! Weren't you done with the test like 30 minutes ago?" You asked and he nodded. "Yes, but I wanted to know how you did on your test cause I did well." He said with a smile on his face.