18 (PARK JIHOON)

Y/N POV:

'So at 10 pm at your house, right?' Sam asked for a confirmation I nodded
in response to the question.

'I'll see you tonight and remember to not tell the whole school, it's just a little get together.' I wanted to make sure she understood that it would be a small party so I wouldn't have too much cleaning to do.

'Yeah, I know, will your brother stay for the party?' She asked with a little twinkle in her eyes.

'Shouldn't you know if your future boyfriend is gonna be there.' I laughed a little.

'Well, he's your brother so shouldn't you know that?' She had a point but I don't really care if he'll be home or not.

'I truly, honestly couldn't care less if he shows up, And honestly, he'probably with Jihoon.' There it was the little hint of disappointment in my voice when I said his name.

'I'm sure Jihoon would do anything just to hang out with you.' Sam said smiling at me as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

'Come on now, let's go out and get some good looking dressed so we can make all the girls wish they were us.' We both laugh our ass off when we realized what she just said, who would ever ve jealous of us, right?

It was almost 10, and we decorated my living room like a cinderella ballroom. Yes, it was indeed a themed party I love theme parties.

I mean dressing up in a funny costume and partying till you drop, best night's ever right.

Everyone arrived at the party and we all had a blast but at one point, there were people I didn't even know.

At around 1 is my brother came home, walking through the hallway with Jihoon close behind him passing through the crowd of people to find me.

'Y/n, What is this? I thought you said there would be like 40 people, not 100, do you even know all of them?' He asked me trying not to let the anger take over.

'Nope, don't know all of them but it's fine. Just have fun bro.' I told him taking another sip of my cup.

'Oh, by the way, Sam has been looking for you,'

'Why is she looking for me? Is she alright?' He's so head over heels for her it's honestly so cute that he's concerned.

'Just go find her.' I told him, he whispered something to Jihoon and then left to find Sam.

That left just Jihoon and me in a crowd of people we didn't really know.

'May I have this dance?' He smiled brightly extending his hand.

'I would be honored.' I placed my hands on his shoulders as he wrapped his around my waist.

'Waw, that is a beautiful song.' He commented as our bodies moved slowly to the beat of the music.

'I know right, I fell in love with it when I heard it for the first time as a kid and it' s still one of my favorite songs.' I said looking up into his eyes his expression changed.