11 (X1 HANGYUL)

'The man i love'

"Annyeong oppa~" I said as i walked into the dance practice room, he looked up with a confused look on his face.

"Why are you here?" He asked in a confused tone.

I was flabbergasted,
how could he have forgotten?

"To see you of course." I laughed sarcastically and went to him.

"Why are you here?" He asked again but this time his voice cold as ice.

Why was he like this.

I've never seen him this way.

He has never in his life ever been cold towards me.

What happened to the nice and loving Hangyul that wouldn't hurt a soul?

"Hangyul, are you alright? Did anything happen? Is your family oke?" I asked concerned and confused at the same time. I got closer to him and stroked his soft and fluffy hair.

He didn't look at me he just stared at the floor. "It's been 2 years, how can you act like nothing happened?" He said softly and looked up at my eyes. I saw how hurt he was seeing me again, it probably brings back memories that he had wanted to erase.

"I'm really sorry Hangyul, you know i am. But i am here to tell you that i cleared things out and i want to be with you." I said trying to sound truthful and some what comforting for the boy standing infront of me.

"I have never loved a girl more than i love you." Hangyul look at me with tears in his eyes.

"You still love me?" I asked him staring at the ground while fiddling with the hem of my shirt. "Yes Y/n, i really do and i always will no matter what happens." He said as he reached for my chin and pulled it up so i would look at him.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered while whipping my tears. He just smiled and kissed my cheek. "You haven't changed and i love that." He said pulling me into his chest and resting his chin on top of my head, i looked up at him.

We were silent, staring at each other, wondering what we would have been if the past events didn't take place.

He was staring at me in a way he never did before, like he was planning to do something later on. His eyes we're full of lust.

Did we really change that much?

We're we finally all grown up and ready to discover a new part of the world with each other?

He leaned closer to my ear implying like he was gonna whisper something but instead he kissed my cheek and went all the way down to my neck. I loved the feeling of his soft defined lips against my skin.

But it wasn't right, it's felt good but it wasn't right.

So i pushed him away lightly.

"We shouldn't do this." I said and started walking backwards towards the door. "This isn't right, at least not now,and definitely not here."

"Please stay." He whispered softly. But i had to go home, my parents would be leaving soon and i need to drive them to the airport.