8 (JUN UNB/U - kiss)

'I never lie'

Please watch the Youtube video 🔝 his audition was amazing!

Moving on...

I'm so nervous to go out there and preform. It's the first time i'll ever be all alone on a big stage.

All eyes will focus on me,
What if i mes up?
What if the audience won't like me and not give me any boot?
What if i forget the lyrics of the song?
What if-

"Y/F/N it's your turn. Knock them from there seats." One staff member interrupted my thoughts. Oh no i'm freaking out.

She can tell i was nervous so she patted my back. "You'll do just fine, don't stress to much and enjoy the moment while you're out there." She reassured me.

"Thank you very much." I smiled back at her and headed to the back of the stage so they could fix my micpac and my ear pieces.

Someone was on right before me. It's a guy he's tall and he has a nice side profile. I glanced at his sticker on his stomach. Hmm Jun. That's a lovely name.

He noticed i was staring at his namesticker. And he came to me. Oh my gho-

"Hi, i'm Jun i saw you looking at me so i thought i'd come over and say 'hi'." He said nicely and smiled.

Wow could this man be more handsome?

"Hi, i'm Y/n it's nice to meet you. Are you perhaps a member of u-kiss?" I asked him curiously. Ofcourse i know he's a member of u-kiss but i wanted to make the conversation last between us.

"Yes i am but i'm here alone, i want to see how good i'll do on my own. What group are you from." He asked and i looked him right in the eyes.

"I was a solo artist under *entertainment company of your choice* but stuff happened after i debuted so they desided to cancel my contract just 4 months ago. I love singing it's my passion so that's why i signed up for this." I told him and i could tell he felt sorry for me.

"Seems like we're here for the same thing." We both chuckled as another staf member calls for Jun to go on stage.

"Well good luck out there." I smiled and gave him a tumbs up. And don't forget to have fun. I'll be rooting for you!" I yeld as he walked on stage.

"Thank you." He mouthed and started going on stage.

I wached him on the TV screen that was infront of me. Waw he's a good preformer everyone loves him out there. Wish i was that good.

"Dangdangdang!" I sang along with everyone else.

WHAAAAATT! He got a superbooth!!!

"Woooohooo!" I Cheered when i saw the superbooth. And all the staff members laughed at my reaction.

Waw Jun is awesome!

He got some feedback from the judges and then came backstage again.

"You rocked out there! You really deserve that super booth." I complimented him and he smiled and rubbed his neck.

"Thank you i'm sure you'll be amazing too." He reasures me. He's so kind.

"I hope that i get at least one booth." I said nervously.

"Y/n, you're up." The girl from earlier said. I looked at Jun and he smiled at me before i leave he says something.

"Well i wish you luck out there i'll be rooting for you. This might help you too." He said and pulled a little puppet key hanger out of his pocket.