17 (WAYV LUCAS)

'For the first time,'

It has been a few days since I've seen Lucas, he's working on his book assignment is what he told me.

But we've been pretty distant these past few weeks, it feels like there's no more passion and love to share with each other.

He has also been hanging out with that one girl from his class a lot. I'm not the jealous type but I have a trust issue with guys.

Jungwoo has told me to get over the fear of being cheated on again, and I know Lucas isn't like that at all but there's still that little bit of doubt bitting at my toes.

Today we would finally see each other again, after what felt like an eternity.

'Hi babe~' He whispered in my ear when he snuck up behind me, I Jumped from his sudden appearance.

'Hey, handsome.' I said turning around to give him a kiss on his cheek, he smiled in response and pulled me in for a big bear hug.

'I've missed you so much, I'm sorry that it took so long for me to Finnish studying for my history exam.' He said.

Wait a minute history exam? I thought it was a book assignment?

'Wasn't it a book assignment?' I asked with a confused undertone to my question. Letting the psycho girlfriend side take over.

I mean aren't we all sweet and a little psycho...

'Yes, that too.' He scratched the back of his neck while smiling nervously, avoiding eye contact.

'Are you lying to me? Because you look really nervous right now.' I raised one of my eyebrows, crossing my arms in front of me.

This guy seriously...

'Oke fine, I have something to show you come with me.' He smiled at me but I don't trust that smile at the moment.

'I don't know Luca-' My sentence was cut off as he pulled me in for an unexpected kiss.

He pulled away for a second, our foreheads still touching.

'Just trust me on this one, I lied about the assignment and about the history test but it wasn't for nothing, let me show you what I've been doing.' He stepped back from his previous position, holding my hand as he led us to a familiar place.

*cool place in China*

It's where we first met, it's where he told me he liked me for the first time and asked me out on a date for the first time, but why are we here now?

'Now close your eyes.' I followed his demand, closing my eyes as he turned me around and pulled me towards somewhere.

'On the count of three, you may open your eyes.' He said as you felt him standing behind me.

Three,
Two,
One.

I open my eyes to the beautiful sight of *the place* it was decorated with cute pictures Lucas and I, some had Jungwoo ib them too. And rose petals all around the both of us.

I turned around, smiling widely as you saw his face light up as well.

'This is beautiful, Lucas thank you so much.' I wanted to pull him in for a hug but he stopped you.

'I want to say a few things before this is all over.' He said and it confused me.

'What do you mean when it's all over?'

'Look at all these pictures baby, we were so happy and living our best lives in all of them but I never had the courage to tell you how much I truly love you. I love you.'

'But I feel like there's something that doesn't really fit between us, I mean we barely see each other and when we do one of us end's up going home feeling sad and unwanted.'

He stated the truth about our relationship, the truth that I don't want to believe, the truth that to me is his version of our relationship, but unfortunately, it was the reality.

'A really Wise man once told me that if you love someone, you'll let them go and be free to do whatever they want until it's time for that person to love you back, fulfilling both of your needs.'

He was so mature about this situation it truly surprises me, I guess this is the side of him I didn't know too well.

' It can't be this easy right? Why would you go through all the trouble of putting up these pictures and making everything soft and sweet?' My tears had eventually betrayed me sliding down my red flushed cheeks.

'Because this is not a break-up,'

'What is this then, huh?' I interrupted him.

He stepped forward reaching out his hand to wipe the tears from my cheeks but I stepped back, his hand feeling nothing but air.

'It' s just a temporary break, you know it's the best for the both of us.' He finished before I could interrupt again.

'How long will we e on a break?' I asked sniffing a bit more than before.

Why does this have to hurt so much...

'When time is right we will find our way back to each other.'

He stepped forward as he held my face, wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

'I love you so much,'

And for the last time that night, he kissed me, just small but meaningful last kiss.

'I know,'

And with that, we both left the once beautiful scenery of my once favorite place.

_________________________

Some stories are just better with a short and 'confusing' ending as some may say.

But I like it.

So let me know what you think :)

(unedited)

WORD COUNT: 940