13 (TXT CHOI YEONJUN)

'Student Gala'

WARNING VIOLENCE AHEAD.

BANG
BANG

The man standing behind me fell down kneeling holding his chest while grunts of pain espcaped his lips. Me, not being able to move a muscle just started at the man holding the gun that he now pointed to my my head.

"It won't hurt," he said softly trying to somehow make me relax about the situation even though he's fully aware that there's a gun pointing to my head.

"I'll take your pain away in just one second, there's no need to be afraid. You'll be happy up there and be reunited with your friends." I closed my eyes holding my stomach as i felt the bullet hitting me like a truck.

"But after all i'd rather see you suffer." He smirked and pulled the trigger again, i wasn't sure if i got shot again but when i opened my eyes he was laying right in front of me.

Looking up and i saw the police holding him to the floor while handcuffing him, when they where done they left the room another officer stayed with us.

I saw few emergency nurses standing in the hallway helping the other people.

"Hello, Miss are you alive?" He said gently and flashed his light in my eyes to see if i would react.

"Yess please help him." I said holding my stomach to not show him my pain while i grabbed Yeonjun's hand.
"Please stay with me,
i love you."

I could feel his grip tightening when his eyes looked at me.

"I'll always be with you,"

His grip was loosening and i coul see he was struggling to speak his last words.

"Please stay with me Yeonjun. We'll make him pay for this please i need you to stay awake."

I cupped his cheeks and trying to keep myself together.

"No matter where you go i'll be there to." His eyes fluttered shut and didn't open again.

"Yeonjun!? No please! Yeonjun! Jun please wake up!" I was shaking his shoulder like crary while the nurses rushed in to help him.

"Miss please calm down you won't survive if you keep being so angry, this will increase your bloodlos." She calmed me down and escorted both Yeonjun and i to the ambulance and then straight to the hospital.

I don't really remember going to the hospital and i haven't seen Yeonjun either...

"How long will it take before she wakes up again?" My mother asked the doctor and he looked hastened to tell her something.

"Maybe you should sit down for a second." He suggested and it made my mother even more worried then she already was but she sat down trying to prepare for what was coming next.

"So the bullet has been removed and she'll only have a minor scar, but she had a negative reaction to one of the antibiotics and it made her heartbeat slowdown until she was fully unconscious. Now we immediately started cpr and got her heartbeat to a normal pace again." He took a quick breath.

"But now due to the allergic reaction her body got into a coma and i could last for a few days but we check up on her every hour." He tried to comfort her and rubbed her shoulder.

"I'm very sorry we'll do our best." He stood next to my bed and checked the parameters.

"Thank you docter." My mom said as he was ready to leave the room, with a slight nod he closed the door behind him.