9 (DAY6 JAE)

'Oh my lanta'

"Hi, my name is Jae how can i help you?" He said when he picked up the phone.

Jae worked at a post office on the weekend because he has to help paying gor the house and stuff.

"Hello, i'm Li xiu. I called this morning for a package number 007893 has it arrived jet?" I asked kindly.

"Just a second i'll check in the stock room." He told me and it went quite for a while.

I pushed on the mute button so he couldn't hear me.

"Oh my lanta... What if there really is a package with that number on it? I don't want to explain that it was a prank!" I said to my friends who we're sitting in front of me.

"You'll be fine! He didn't even recognise your voice." Eun reassured me.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yes-god stop worrying about it oke!" Jian yelled at pe and playfully hit my head.

"Hello?" Jae said again.
"Ah, yes hello did you find it?" I asked hoping that he actually didn't.

"I'm really sorry miss but there's no package with that reference number." He apologies making me low-key feel bad that i let him search for no reason.

"Oh well it's not your fault, i guess it'll take a little longer then expected." I chuckled and facepalmed at the same time making my friends laugh.

"Oke see you at school tomorrow." Jae said cheerfully.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused. Did i really get caught? I thought i was doing fine?
I could tell that Jian and Eun weren't expecting it aswel.

"Well sweetheart let me give you a quick lesson about caller Id recognition, You see if you don't switch it off i can just copy your number in to my computer and it reveals the address of that person. So i know that it's you Lia, Jian and Eun are there to probably so yeah." He explained everything like it was a peace of cake.

"Oh he's good." Eun said and i facepalmed again.

"Well this was a fail. But anyways see you at school Jae." I said and i was about to hang up.

"Wait don't hang up jet~" He said. "Why? Is there anything else you need to explain." I said with a little additude. Oeps....

"Anyways can you meet me at the school gym tomorrow around lunchtime?" He asked kindly.

"I'll see if i have time to spare Jae." I said coldly additude changing out of the blue.

"Please we need to talk, we can't- i can't do this on my own." He said and i could hear his voice breaking down.

"I'm sorry." I said and hung up the phone and immediately started crying. Both Jian and Eun hugged me and told that i really should meet-up with him tomorrow. It was the best dor the both of us.

So...

I did.

The next day i went to the school gym only to find Jae laying there in the of the room with his earphones plugged in while he sang his heart out.

He was singing a beautiful song and it sounds so familiar.

It's like there's so many memories attached to it and just him singing it made me feel happy again.

I didn't want him to stop singing but eventually it had to end and when he finished the song.

He pulled out his phone and turned on another song. Did he really not notice me standing here?