Nine (Real Life)

Jimin sat frozen in his seat, body unwilling to move and chase after his boyfriend.

Jimin can't believe he just let that happen, he can't believe he kissed the older back but he just couldn't help himself.

The feel of his lips on his own just felt so good, so right that he just had to kiss him back.

But he managed to fully recover when he realised his boyfriend wasn't going to come back, quickly he stood up from his place on the sofa only for him to be stopped.

Hoseok's hand reached out, grabbing hold of Jimin's wrist to stop him from moving.

A small frown flashed on the younger's lips as he looked down at the other "Let go Hobi, I need to go after him."

Hoseok just shook his head, standing up as well before pushing Jimin onto the sofa "You stay here, I'll go and fix it. It was my fault anyway."

Before Jimin had the chance to protest, Hoseok was out the door and running after his hyung.

Yoongi didn't get far, he only manages to make it to the end of the street before he crumbled to the floor, ugly sobs of a heartbroken boy leaving his lips.

He didn't care if his cries looked ugly to others, his heart felt broken from seeing his boyfriend kissing someone that wasn't him.

But what made him cry the most was the fact that he didn't care, he liked what he saw which confused the hell out of him.

Why would he like the idea of his boyfriend kissing someone else? 

Why would his boyfriend kiss someone else anyway?

Why Hoseok? Why did it have to be him? 

All these thoughts were running through his mind that he didn't realise the younger had crouched down in front of him with a frown on his lips.

"I'm sorry hyung," was the first thing to leave Hoseok's lips.

Yoongi looked up, his breath getting caught in his throat as he looked at his friend.

Not wanting to look at him for long, he turned his head away from him wiping away the tears that stained his perfect white cheeks.

"No you're not," he whispered, his eyes closing.

"You're right, I'm not," just hearing those words caused a sob to break free from the older's lips.

"Why Hoseok? Why did it have to be my boyfriend?" He cried "Anyone but him."

Just hearing the other crying pulled at his heart strings, hearing him in pain because of the stupid move that he had decided to make.

But he doesn't regret it, he wanted to kiss Jimin. He's wanted to kiss him for so long now and now that he's had a taste of those sweet plump lips, he just wants to go back for more.

Quickly, he shook those thoughts out of his mind. He was here to sort things out with Yoongi, he just hopes everything goes well or he's gone and fucked up a perfectly good relationship and two good friendships.

"Because I like him," he said, a small smile threatening to reach his lips.

"Great," he cried, burying his head into his knees as small cries left the poor boys lips.

"But I like you too, Yoongi," he then said, lifted the older's face up by his chin before he rested his hands on his cheeks.

"What?" He sniffled, looking into Hoseok's eyes trying to search to see if he was lying but saw that he was in fact telling the truth.

"I like you, Min Yoongi," he said in a hushed tone, his thumbs lightly wiping away the stray tears on the sad boys cheeks.

With enough encouragement from his mind, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against Yoongi's delicate ones.

Yoongi's eyes widened, he went to push him off but found that his hands had only grabbed a fistful of Hoseok's shirt as his eyes began to fall shut.

His lips finally moving softly against Hoseok's.

They stayed like that for awhile, their lips moving softly in sync with each others before they both finally pulled apart to catch some air.

Hoseok laid his forehead on Yoongi's as they both began to catch their breath, faint smiles on both their lips.

Their moment was cut shortly as Jimin ran towards them, lightly pulling Hoseok away from his boyfriend so that he could bring Yoongi into a tight hug.

Jimin didn't see what had happened between the two, only seeing that the two were in his eyes 'hugging'.

Hoseok stood up as he watched the moment in front of him unfold.

Jimin was whispering sweet nothings to his boyfriend, telling him how sorry he was and how much he loved him while peppering his face and lips with tear filled kisses only for Yoongi to let out small giggles as he replied with a tearful 'I love you too, idiot',

Hoseok smiled at the two, deciding they needed time to talk with each other he took his leave.

______

Jimin and Yoongi lay cuddled up in their apartment on their shared bed, Yoongi's head resting on his boyfriends chest as his fingers ran through his hair.

A small hum of contentment slipping past his lips which brought a smile to Jimin's face.

"I love you, Kitten," Jimin said, his eyes focused on his sleepy boy.

"I love you too," he mumbled tiredly, his head snuggling further into Jimin's chest which brought a small laugh out of him.

The room fell into a small silence before Jimin finally spoke up, not wanting them to sleep and forget about what had happened today.

He wanted them to at least talk about it.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"What for?" The older replied, his eyes staying shut.

"For what happened today, for kissing Hoseok, for.." he took in a deep breath "..for liking it."

Yoongi just hummed, nodding his head "M'sorry as well."

"What are you sorry for?" Jimin asked, he was slightly confused on why his boyfriend would be sorry.

"I kissed him as well," he replied "I also liked it," he nodded "He's a good kisser."

"Not as good as me I hope," he grumbled with a small frown.

"You're better," Yoongi said with a small grin, turning his head to look up at his boyfriend as he opened up his eyes.

Jimin smiled, leaning down to press a soft kiss to his lips.

Once they pulled apart, Jimin finally asked the question that they were both thinking about "What should we do about this?"