Forty Two (Real Life) - (M)

I'm just saying I've never written a threesome before, this will be my first time. I hope it's not that bad.

This chapter might not go or follow the lines of what was said through text, but there will be small aspects from the texts added into this.

I also find the word daddy quite cringe but I will be using that term in this chapter quite a bit. Sorry if you find it cringe as well.

______

It wasn't long until both Hoseok and Jimin walked into the shared bedroom, clothes were admittedly all over the place.

Why? Well Hoseok was in the middle of moving his things into the Jimin and Yoongi's place, they'd asked him to move in with them which he gladly accepted.

But in all honesty, the clothes weren't the thing that caught both the males attention.

It was the whining and moaning male who was on his front, ass up in the air while three fingers deep in himself.

The sight alone had both the males cocks perking to life.

"Fuck baby boy," Jimin was quick to say, his eyes never leaving his boyfriend.

"Mm~ahh," the elder moaned, his head turning to look at both males standing at the bottom of the bed.

His eyes filled with innocence's but they all knew that he was far from being innocent.

"Please," Yoongi moaned out, desperate to feel his boyfriends' touches.

Just hearing that small please, both males were quick to remove all of their clothing before crawling onto the bed.

Yoongi slowly pulled his fingers out before he shakily sat up on his knees, looking at his boyfriends' as he bit down on his lower lip.

In that moment he completely forgot about the fact that he had a cold, but so did the other males but even if they did remember it wasn't going to stop them from having their way with the older male.

Hoseok couldn't hold himself back any longer, he pulled his boyfriend close to his body before pressing his lips against the other. 

Yoongi gladly accepted the kiss with a smile, his arms wrapping around the younger's neck before he moaned into the kiss.

Soft lips were pressed against his neck, he could feel Jimin licking, sucking and biting at his neck which allowed small whines and moans to leave his lips.

The sensation of Jimin's lips pressed against his neck and Hoseok's lips pressed against his own was amazing, he enjoyed his sex life more with his two partners.

The pleasure he received was over the moon, his whole body being stimulated all at once.

He must admit he was a huge cock slut for his boyfriends', loving every moment of them penetrating his body while bringing his close to his orgasm.

Soon both males pulled away from the older male, attaching their lips against each others.

Jimin's hand doing as promised from what he said through text, his hand had slowly wrapped around Yoongi's member as he slowly began to move it up and down.

It wasn't long until moans were leaving his boyfriend's lips, but his moans weren't the only ones filling the room.

Hoseok had brought the younger male closer to his body, taking both of their shafts into his hand as he began to slowly jerk the both of them off.