Chapter 1

I stared down at the tiny life in my arms, he was able to fit in the crook of my arm, a small tuff of red hair on his head, and large chocolate brown eyes.
He was only four months old, but he looked tinier, he was a premature baby it had terrified me when he came so early. But he was a fighter, and he held on strong.
I named him Angelique, because he was a little angel that I was gifted with. I softly stroked his soft cheek, hugging him closer and pulling my shirt down. I helped him latch on and let him suckle, I struggled to make milk because of lack of nutrition, but I will be damned and try my hardest to have my babies eat.

"Theres my sweet boy, eat as much as you can Ange, I'm sorry momma can't give you more," I stroked his soft head and nuzzled his little shoulder.

I looked over and saw four little bodies snuggled for warmth under a thin blanket, I carefully crawled over, careful not to jostle Ange. I used my other arm to curl around the four bodies and the curled up closer to my warmth and scent.
"Mommy ?" I nosed my oldest hair and pressed a kiss to the crown of his head.
"Sleep baby boy we're alright. Curl closer to momma," my five year old wrapped his arms around my torso and buried his face in my ribs content.

I look down at my babies and they're the only thing these god forsaken fuckers ever gave me that I was thankful for. I never understood why they chose to bring me into their pack if they didn't want me. It never really made sense to me, I know I'm not a genius but I was smart enough to realize that they were stupid. All they ever wanted I guess was a living toy, they all acted like spoiled abusive children.
I was never the oh woe is me, my life is horrible type of person, I was rational. I knew my life was horrible, I knew that this wasn't the way people are supposed to be loved and treated. But what could I do ? They keep me weak so I don't fight back, and if I try they threaten to hurt my babies, if anything happened to my babies my life would be over. I wouldn't care what they did to me but if I lost my babies I would die.

Ange unlatched from my breast satisfied, I rubbed his little back until he fell asleep next to my heart. I helped him in my shirt to keep him warm, snuggling his downy soft hair. I looked at my babies, my oldest Casey was 5, I had him ar 13, I was young and terrified to have a baby. Scared that they would kill my pup in my womb before I even got to see him, thankfully they didn't seem to care. As soon as I laid eyes on Casey I fell in love, he had the most beautiful green eyes, and soft puffy curls of gold. Even now he was my beautiful boy.

My second oldest Dian was 4, I was worried he wouldn't have made it, the alpha had been more aggressive to me during my pregnancy with Dian, he would aim his boots towards my tummy purposely. But thank the stars he was ok, I cried when he first cried I knew he would be ok. Dian has heterochromia, one eye is blue and one is grey, with silky chocolate hair that fell in his eyes all the time.
Then my only girl Evee was 2, it's a strange experience to have a girl, but I was so happy nonetheless that she was healthy. She has my grey eyes and wavy dark hair, she is my sweet little girl and I wouldn't change her for anything. I wouldnt change any of my babies for anything.
Then my last baby was Jude, he was only a year old and the only baby that still worried me. The alpha had pushed me down the stairs when I was pregnant with jude, when he was born he barely cried. And now that he's a year old I can tell he isn't developing like he should, but I loved him. And he had the prettiest violet eyes and soft brown hair. His differences made me love him just as much or all the more. If something happened I would use all my meager strength to protect them.

"Mommy ?" Dian sat up sleepily rubbing his eyes with his fists.
"I'm here sweet boy, go back to sleep baby." I pet his hair with my hand and his head dropped.
I brought his head to my collar bone and held him closer by his bottom, I used my leg and brought Evee and Jude onto my stomach and started to purr in happiness, my babies were around me and they were safe. That's all I cared about.

.....

"M-momma ?" I felt a tiny fist in my hair, I opened my heavy eyes to see Dian trying to wake me.
"What's wrong deedee ?" I gently combed his hair back out of his face.
"I'm hungry mommy ," I winced, I carefully sat up, holding Ange to my chest, thankfully he was such a good baby. Unlike Evve or Jude Ange didnt really cry, which was a nice change.
Dian had his tiny thumb in his mouth rubbing his eyes with his tiny fist, I scooped up his tiny body with my spare arm and brought him to my chest.
"I'll get some real food later sweetie, I'm sorry you have to put up with milk for now." I pulled down the left side of my shirt and brought him to my breast.

I winced slightly when Dian latched on because he had little teeth that nibbled into my sensitive skin. But I could deal with the irritation for my son, I stroked his soft fluffy bedhead and watched him suckle. I saw that Casey, Evee and jude were cuddled close next to my hip, thankfully they still slept.
Ange fused slightly, I shifted him higher on my chest and covered him with my shirt, and he was able to settle. I nuzzled his soft head and smelled his sweet baby smell purring happily. Dian suckled for at least 2 minutes before he pulled away his eyes sleepy. I pulled back my shirt and kissed his forehead, he snuggled into my throat purring back to me.

The quiet moment was broken by the small door being smashed open. My children were startled awake their eyes were wide and they pushed themselves into my body, I held them to my body and shrunk into the corner of the room.
The person at the door was the alpha and my adopted uncle, he was an older man, mid 40's, tall and built like a truck and he was a hard smoker. His hair was almost white and his skin was tanned and scarred from years of fighting, his eyes were a deep amber, bone structure was strong, his strong brow always in a scowl.
"Get the fuck up you shit," he took a few steps closer and I quickly gave Ange to Casey before alpha Macon grabbed me but the shoulder and hauled me away.
My babies were crying and trembling, my Evee had her arms out to reach for me and Ange started to cry, my little jude was trying to crawl to me crying. My heart trembled in fear, praying that they would be safe until I got back.

Macon dragged me by my collar I had a feeling of what was to happen, my supposed uncle dragged me through the twisting pack house and into the den. I lifted my head as I was thrown to the floor, I saw the beta, my adopted father, the gamma and some of the enforcers along with the alpha and beta oldest sons. Macon grabbed me by the hair and smashed my face into the floor, breaking my nose and blood flooding down my face. He stepped on my back and I cried out in pain as he painfully pulled my body back by my hair.
"This is your lucky day breeder, my son is of age and I decided I would help drake and Micheal he to become a man. And you'll be the bitch in heat." I whimpered in painfutaly trying to pull away from him.
I wanted my babies I wanted to get away from this monster. He kicked me in the stomach than the chest and my vision went white, I couldn't breath except through spasms, and I knew my ribs had cracked.
"Bitch, drake break his leg so he can't get away and hold him down." I shrunk into the floor starting to crawl to the door.
"Where do you think your going fucking breeder?" I was grabbed by the hair and thrown into the ground and suddenly a strong force stepped on my leg and it cracked.
I howled in agony and curled in a ball clutching at my leg. Drake pinned me down by the arms and legs, he harshly but my throat causing my voice to stutter out.
"Good, now you know what to do." I watched helplessly as drake unbuckled his pants and ripped open my shirt, leaving my naked body exposed.

I stared barely breathing at the thick curved penis in front of me, and I arched my back in agony as he penetrated me dry. I felt myself stretch and tear, while he mercilessly pounded into my abused body, the slick sound of blood and fluids filling the air. It was unbearable, it hurt so bad, it always did, all I could do is lay there and let silent tears slide down my cheeks and drake had his fill,releasing inside me and then leaving me on the floor. I couldn't move, every point in my body ached, an I knew it wasn't the end.
My mind shut down as I watched Micheal and drake take turns with me, hours and hours until they were satisfied. Once it was done Macon dragged me back to my small room, throwing me into the floor. My babies scrambling to surround me crying.

"Be glad bitch, with this you'll probably have a new bastard to add to you brewd." Macon slammed the door shut and I lay there exhausted and let the sweet smell of my babies to wipe the memory from my mind.