Chapter 10

Seeril's pov

I didnt think I'd feel like this again. I didnt want to feel like this again. The feeling of something you love slipping away. I stared blankly at the glass in my hands, I didnt want to drink, but I didnt not want to either. It feels numbing, and I want to feel that and then I dont. It might be childish, silly, to be attached to a toddler that you've only known for barely a week. That the only reason I supposedly am attached is just because hes my mates son. But that s farthest from the truth. I fell in love with Riku, and I fell in love with those pups. I finally set my glass down and leaned back in my chair, I felt tired. Sweet little Jude might not even live to his second birthday, and if he does live .... how much pain is he going to be in ? Hydris destroys you from the inside out, the pain is unbearable, and for a little baby like Jude.... god I dont want to think about it. And god what are Keanai and I going to tell Riku ? This would kill him, it would kill him. These pups are his life, if he found out about Jude ge wouldnt survive.

"Papa ?" I jolted up in my seat.
Dian was rubbing his eyes with his fist and dragging his new blanket behind him. I moved put of my chair and scooped him up.
"What's wrong pup ?" He leaned his head on my shoulder.
"I woke up and couldnt find mommy, do you know where he is ?" I flinched.
"He's with your brother baby boy. Jude is sick, so mommys with him for right now." Dian sat up in my arms and looked at me.
His big wide eyes blinked at me and I had to hold back the urge to hold him tight.
"Is JJ ok papa ?" I swallowed.
"He'll be fine pup." Dian wrapped his little arms around my neck.
I nuzzled his soft fluffy hair and purred, I covered his little body with the blanket and he curled out on my chest.
"Are you hungry pup ? You want to get some breakfast ?" Dian nodded sleepily.
"Yes papa." God I loved being called that.
I didnt realized how much I actually wanted pups until now, in the back of my mind I knew I would want pups with my mate. But I never realized how good it would feel to hug your own pup. I carried a sleepy Dian downstairs to the kitchen to get him breakfast, I passed by pack memebers briefly saying good morning and waving to Dian. He would get shy and wave back but hide his face in my neck a second later.
"What do you want to eat baby boy ?" Dian rubbed his eyes.
"I dont know papa, what am I allowed to eat ?" I froze, and looked at him and shock.
"What do you mean pup ?" He pouted.
"At little home mommy and us could only have what the mean people gave us. We didnt get to pick." I swear I find these bastards I'd rip them to shreds.
"Baby boy, that will never happen again. This is your new home now, you will always have a choice on what you want." Sweet little Dian started to cry and I had to frantically wipe his face.
"Pup dont cry what's wrong ?" Dian sniffed and rubbed his eyes till they were puffy.
"We, we really get to pick papa ? We can pick what we want now ? Mommy won't be sad anymore ?" God these pups were all too precious for words.

I kissed his face to get the tears to stop and used my shirt to wipe his nose.
"Absolutely baby boy, and no one will ever tell you no about this type of thing again." Dian finally smiled, and god these kids had beautiful smiles.
"How about some cereal baby boy." Dian nodded and ducked on his thumb.
"Do you like chocolate pup ?" Dian cocked his head.
"What's chocolate papa ?" I flinched.
I tired not to break the the bowl I was holding in anger and looked for some milk chocolate.
"Here Deedee try some." I pushed the little cube in his mouth and his face lit up.
"Mm, its tasty papa !!" I kissed his cheek and smiled.
So I put some cocoa puffs in the bowl as well as some milk and grabbed a kids spoon and sat down with Dian in my lap. I gave him the spoon and watched him feed himself the cereal and watched his face light up at the taste and the crunch.
"Papa !!" Casey basically launched himself into my lap and hugged my neck, kissing my cheek.
"Morning pup, did you sleep ok ?" He smiled and nodded, his curls bouncing onto his forehead.
"Mmhmm, it was soft and warm papa like sleeping with mommy." I smiled and raked my fingers through his hair.
"Wheres daddy papa ?" Casey gave Dian a hug and smooches their cheeks together.
"Hes helping some of our warriors train  he's somewhere on the training yard." Casey happily wiggled in my lap and sat next to Dian.
"Seesee try this its sweet and crunchy !" Dain gave Casey a bite of the cereal and his face lit up at the taste.
"Mm it's good !! Papa can I have some too ?" I smiled and set them down to get another bowl.
I eventually sat back down with my boys in my lap and I just watched them eat their breakfast.