update

IM BACK 😭 !!!!!! AND IM ALIVE !!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

ok, first off I'm so so sorry about the long break, while my hand was broken I had to have two surgeries to fix the tendon in my wrist as well as a ligament in my ring finger. Honestly I dont know how I crapped up my hand so bad just from a fall down half a flight of carpeted stairs in my own home but I digress. And sorry that was kinda a ramble it just feels so nice to be able to be back and typing. Not being able to use my dominant hand while it being either numb, in terrible pain, or insanely itchy was a trip I dont want to do again.

So, rant over, the good news is that my hands finally healed and I can start updating again !!!!!!!!! And while I was out I was thinking about alot of idea's for the story as well as maybe something for a new one I may or may not release, I'll have to see. So thank you guys once again for sticking with me even with the long wait, as a David reader on wattpad as well I know it can be a bummer with a long wait for chapters. So thank you guys so so much for staying. And I hope I can live up to your expectations and positive feed back.

So I will update soon, i just need to reread and collect my thoughts on where I was in the story and go from there. So I hope you guys will like the next update when it gets here.

Thanks again guys for the millionth time, BetaX out ☺👋.