016. late-night facetime

facetime.

     ☆ MARGO WAS UP AT 1:34 AM, waiting for a special call to come in for her

     ☆ MARGO WAS UP AT 1:34 AM, waiting for a special call to come in for her. She was currently in her living room with an opened jar of Nutella and a spoon in her mouth as she watched tv.

The thirty-two year old was expecting a call from her little sister, something that they usually do every two days to catch up with one another. It was taking longer than expected for Beatrice to FaceTime Margo, but the woman assumed it was because she was busy with work.

It's been a tradition between the two ever since Margo became an actress and model, whenever they could, call in for an hour or so every two days. And for the past 7 years it's worked. Of course there were times when their schedules would change and they'd have to rain check on the calls, but it was just a way for the Faye sister's to keep in touch while they are apart.

So Margo waited, watching the Bakers on 'The Great British Bake Off' bake various types of biscuits that made her mouth water at the sight. And instead of being a responsible adult and getting something substantial to eat, Margo opted for her all time favorite: Nutella and a spoon.

When the clock struck 2 am, Margo's many hours of waiting was for nothing. She immediately got a text from Beatrice that read:

bumblebea
fuck im sorry sis, we had to film 3 scenes from 2:10 am till 8:35 pm, and im super tired. can we talk tomorrow instead??

im sorry, margo 😭❤

marge
don't worry about it! you've been working so hard for the past two months, take a break bea ❤

Now not all of that was a lie. Margo was disappointed that her little sister couldn't call her, but she did want her to get some well deserved sleep. Beatrice's well being and health is more important than a call that would last an hour or so.

However, Margo got bored after a while and couldn't feel herself getting tired. She looked down at the phone in her hands and pulled spoon out of her mouth, and onto the table next to her. The woman scrolled through a few contacts, debating who she should bother first. Delaney was the first person to pop into her mind, but she realized that earlier that day her best friend mentioned how she was going to be working her ass off for this movie until it was over, so it wouldn't be fair to call her.

As the list in her head got shorter, the next person she thought about popped in her head: Matthew. Oh of course, how could she forget him? It wouldn't be the first time she's randomly talked to him at questionable hours of the day, but this time felt different to her. Instead of texting him, she was going to FaceTime him. Not even calling him first. It would be the first time she's seen his face since the night of Bea's party.