epilogue.

real life.

     ☆ MARGO CARRIED TWO BROWN boxes that were stacked on top of one another, and which were surprisingly light-weight, into her and Matthew's new home

     ☆ MARGO CARRIED TWO BROWN boxes that were stacked on top of one another, and which were surprisingly light-weight, into her and Matthew's new home. She placed the boxes in the living room, seeing that they were labeled living-room in Matthew's messy handwriting and let out a soft groan as she stood back up. Margo looked around the living room, seeing that it was filled with miscellaneous boxes and that the walls were as bare as they could be.

Almost a year had passed when Margo and Matthew first met, and boy was the year a damn ride for both of them. Their relationship strengthened during their long-distance apart from one another, so when Matthew brought up the idea that they settled down and bought a place together, Margo instantly agreed. It was a no brainer that the two knew that along the way, someday in the future, that they were bound to get married and have kids, and if anything they didn't mind that.

Quite the opposite actually. On nights when they couldn't fall asleep or were simply bored, Margo and Matthew came up with wild ideas and adventures for their future. From traveling the whole world, to how many kids they would have (which was at least 3, if anyone was wondering.) The fact that Margo and Matthew could easily fall into sync with each other's thoughts was mindblowing for those around them, and it only made their love for one another grow when the realization struck that he/she was the person they wanted to spend the rest of their life with.

Currently, their new home resided in Toronto, Canada. A beautiful city that the couple instantly fell in love with, and knew that it would be the place to start a new chapter of their own story. On the plus side, there was quite a lot of French and since Margo was not only fluent but lived in Paris, she adored that part of the culture and helped teach her boyfriend the basic knowledge he needed to get around the city and keep up a conversation.

Just as Margo started to rub her aching lower back and shut her tired eyes, she heard a loud clatter noise - that sounded similar to glass shattering - coming from the kitchen area. Margo quickly bolted into the kitchen to find Matthew with a half-open bottle of wine and a broken wine glass on the floor.

"Dammit, I'm such a klutz, who trusted me with the kitchen stuff?" Matthew was muttering to himself, not noticing that his girlfriend was watching him from the doorway before crouching down to pick up the broken glass.

"Well, I sure didn't cause I know better than that." Margo chuckled, rolling her eyes and grabbed the dustpan inside one of the open miscellaneous boxes next to her. "Move over, klutz. Can't risk hurting yourself."

She carefully walked over and collected the small glass pieces on the floor into her dustpan as her boyfriend sighed deeply and pout. "I was trying to be romantic and serve you wine."