029. bear hugs all around

real life.

     ☆ MARGO WAS FAR TOO excited for her own good

     ☆ MARGO WAS FAR TOO excited for her own good. That's what happens when she has 3 cups of coffee (black so she could stay awake and plot out her plan on the plane, and pretend that you're still in France when you're actually halfway across the Atlantic. She's been planning to surprise her friends for the past week by traveling to Philadelphia while they were filming, plus she had some work to do there anyway so it wouldn't hurt.

Words could not express Margo's excitement. The woman's leg has been bouncing for the thirty minutes since she's landed, and her heart was beating against her chest as if it was going to explode. She loves surprising her loved ones, especially if it was with a random trip to where they were. The last week has been sort of a wreck for Margo, so she's hoping that this week long trip to the States would brighten the mood.

Now she was in a cab, on her way to the set of 'Autumn & Fox' that Delaney's assistant, Sarah, gave her. From the last text she received from Sarah it says that they were busy filming so by the time that Margo got there they'd be done for the day.

Margo's lips were put into a permanent grin on her way to set, her fingers tapping against her knees as she looked out the window to take in the scenery of Philadelphia. It was that weather between summer transitioning into fall, where the air was humid yet cool as the day started to set. Margo was glad that she looked at the weather before packing, because she would've been freezing her ass off.

She paid the cab driver once she got to set and took her bags as she made her way towards the entrance, seeing various tents set up with people running around. Margo's lips curled into a small smile as she saw Sarah waiting for her in front of entrance and quickly rushed over to the woman.

"Sarah, hi!" Margo put her hand out, causing the Asian woman to quickly shake it.

"Hey Margo, this has to be by far one of the best things you've done." Sarah chuckled and offered to take her bags, but Margo quickly declined saying something along the lines of "Its alright, I need to use these muscles anyway."

The two women made it towards a white tent, where Sarah made Margo leave her things before venturing off to where Delaney, Beatrice and Matthew would be. Margo had this whole extravagant idea where she could reveal her arrival, but due to her and Sarah's own sanity they decided to keep the surprise simple.

Originally Margo was going to do something along the lines of "interrupting Matthew or Bea when they're filming," but then she realized how incredibly rude that would be, so she decided to kind of wing it.

In the far distance, Margo saw a familiar tall blonde sitting in a chair behind one out of three cameras, watching the monitor next to her with headphones over her ears. As she got closer, Margo saw that Matthew (of course she saw him, he's a fucking giraffe) and Beatrice were in a middle of a scene and felt her lips tug into small grin. She felt a tug at her elbow and saw that Sarah was trying to direct her somewhere else, but felt that standing behind Delaney until she noticed that her best friend was behind her was a better option to the brunette haired woman.

"Hm, how about you guys zoom in on Fox as he's gazing into Autumn's eyes? Now that's some real romantic shit." Delaney said to one of the cameramen.

Margo bit her lower lip, trying to refrain from revealing that she was behind her best friend. She crossed her arms over her chest as she looked over Delaney's shoulder to get a better look at the scene. Due to the multiple monitors surrounding her, Margo had to pay attention to the one monitor that was focusing directly on Matthew, (and she'd be lying if she didn't find him at this angle more attractive than their previous FaceTime angles.)

She remained silent as she watched the scene play out: it was Fox (Matthew) taking slow strides to Autumn (Beatrice) who was halfway across the room. The looks on their faces was a mixture between desperation and longing as Fox's slow strides took him closer to Autumn. And before Margo knew it, Fox (!Matthew!) and Autumn (!Margo's!Little!Sister!) were inches apart with Fox looking over Autumn, their noses barely touching.

Margo had a sudden rush of mixed emotions run through her as she saw Fox and Autumn inch closer to one another: his hands gripping onto her waist as her hands cupped his cheeks. And boy did she hate herself when she let a loud "holy fuck," accidentally slip from her lips. This is some strange shit, alright.

Due to the familiarity between Delaney and Margo, the blonde haired woman shot up from her seat, yelling a loud "CUT!" and "That's a great job guys, I think it's time for a break," turned around to find her best friend waiting with a smug smile on her lips.

"Took you long enough!" Margo exclaimed as she ignore her earlier distressed emotions before engulfing Delaney, who was still in shock, into a big hug. It took seconds for the blonde to return the hug, and mumble profanities under her breath about how she hated surprises.

"Is that you, Marge?" Beatrice asked, stepping away from a makeup artist who was touching up her face, and quickly walked over.

Margo laughed lightly as she pulled away from Delaney's right embrace before turning to her little sister with open arms. "It's me Bumble-Bea."

And yet again, Margo was attacked by a tight hug by someone she held dear. "Oh my god, when did you get in?"

"An hour or so ago," the eldest Faye replied, and kissed the latter's forehead before detaching herself from Beatrice. She looked around, trying to find Matthew but it seemed that he walked off in the middle of the reunion.

"If you're looking for Matthew, he's probably in his trailer." Delaney quipped, standing next to Beatrice who was wearing a smug smile on her lips.

"Pft, what? Why would I be looking for him?"

"Oh my god, not with this bullshit again--"

"--Just keep going straight, then take a left by the taco truck."

"You guys have a-- of course you have a taco truck."

Margo left her friends, ignoring their childish chants about herself and Matthew k-i-s-s-i-n-g, and went to find her newfound friend.

By the time she reached Matthew's trailer, Margo had a little more skip in her step and was humming a melody she couldn't get out of her head. Margo looked at the trailer and chuckles at the items that sat on his window (most of them ranging from succulents to random action figures and other knickknacks) before decided to rhythmically knock on the metal door several times.

It only took seconds for the door to swing open to reveal a very frazzled looking Matthew. The corners of her lips turned upwards into a wide smile before laughing at her friend's surprised expression which consisted of a dropped jaw and wide eyes.

"Holy shit you're actually here."

"Hello to you too, Matthew."

☆☆☆

quick note.
THAT'S RIGHT, MY IMPUSLIVE AND SADSITIC ASS HAS YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER WHOOPS