050. when it comes to you

real life.

      ☆ SEVEN LONG MONTHS PASSED, and by now, Margo was on the verge of another spontaneous trip to visit her boyfriend after he visited her the month before

      ☆ SEVEN LONG MONTHS PASSED, and by now, Margo was on the verge of another spontaneous trip to visit her boyfriend after he visited her the month before. She was already off of the plane and waiting for her ride to arrive, excitement filling every fiber of her body as she hummed to busy herself. ( Her body was still running on Paris time, which was nine hours ahead of Vancouver time. )

Matthew and Margo's relationship has fortified over the amount of time they were away from one another. They frequently called, texted and facetimed one another given any chance they were free and made time to talk about what was going on with their lives. Margo didn't expect to have such a have long-distance relationship, let alone one that actually worked out.

( And, if anyone recalls the movie Matthew and Beatrice were in together, with Delaney as the director, it was set to be out next year sometime in spring! )

The best part of today's long-awaited trip was to see Matthew's face when Margo walked in. Little did he know that she was coming that day and not next week. And in Margo fashion, she had plotted a whole plan with the help of her two favorite people that weren't Delaney and Beatrice. ( Who, if anyone was wondering, the two were going strong like Matthew and Margo but have already moved in together in New York. )

Plus, not only was Margo excited to see her boyfriend of eight months (nearly a year!!) but she wanted to explore Vancouver after hearing good reviews from everyone she met. It was no secret that Margo loved to travel, and when she did so she wanted to do it surrounded by people she loved and do as much as she can to be one with the culture. Bonus points for also being able to understand the language, thanks to her many years in Paris.

There were so many things Margo wanted to do once she saw Matthew, some more obvious than others (like kiss him, hug him, be by his side and etc) but there were also some pressing matters she wanted to establish too. For the eight months that they've been together, they have refrained from saying those three words, and more, in particular, the word with four letters: love. Now it's not because Matthew or Margo didn't love one another, because obviously, they did, but it was a matter of when to reveal their affections to one another.

new message !
loser, we're here!!

Margo rushed out of the airport once she saw the message pop on her phone, a wide smile plastered on her face. Once she made it outside, she found a familiar blonde and black-haired pair waving in her direction with smiles and a poster that read: Margo Faye's Uber!

"Is that Margo Faye?" Paget dramatically gasped as Margo walked closer to them, a smile evident on her lips.

"Is that beautiful and timeless Paget Brewster and AJ Cook?" Margo cheekily replied before she was engulfed in large hugs from the two women.