032. best day

real life.

     ☆ MARGO HAD SPENT THE ENTIRETY of her day hanging out with people who made her happy, and she couldn't have it any other way

     ☆ MARGO HAD SPENT THE ENTIRETY of her day hanging out with people who made her happy, and she couldn't have it any other way. Luckily Beatrice, Matthew and Delaney didn't have to work today, so the four of them spent the day being tourists. They took a bus around Philadelphia and nearly got bombarded several times by fans while touring the city.

It was all okay though, they treated their fans like old friends and took pictures and had conversations with the ones who approached them. And in cases where some fans seemed hesitant to walk up to them, Margo would introduce herself and take a picture with them. She knows how it feels, being intimidated by someone you idolize, but in the end you'll regret not taking the chance so she'd help them take it.

Touring a city like Philadelphia was amazing for Margo and Co. They loved the rich history that was embedded in the city, taking one too many pictures with famous landmarks and the tour guide (whose name was Philip.) Margo definitely marked Philadelphia as a place she wanted to revisit more than once, due to the fact that she felt at home.

She's been in Philadelphia for two days and it feels as if she's back in France. Margo was glad to be surrounded by people who could make her smile even if she only got 6 hours of sleep during her stay.

What was sad however, was when the tour came to an end and they had to evacuate the bus to go on about their lives. But of course, that did not stop Delaney Rogers and Beatrice Faye from setting up a wonderful evening for Margo and Matthew (who were both oblivious to what they were doing.)

The two didn't understand why they went to a museum, or why Delaney and Beatrice made up a "buddy system" (you could guess who's paired up with who) and scurried off to "learn more about the art world."

Margo and Matthew ventured around the museum, taking turns to which exhibition to look at next. Their arms were interlocked with Margo's arms wrapped around Matthew's bicep as they walked around, trying to understand what each piece of art was saying.

Most of the time they were pretending to be art critics and exaggerate long explanations to how each art piece made them feel. It was all a good laugh though, Margo could stop laughing at Matthew's impersonation of each person in the photo, while Margo made small sarcastic comments to rebuttal her friend. They didn't care the odd looks they received from hardcore critics for their childish antics.

By the time they made it to their fourth exhibit, the museum was about to close. And what would you know, Delaney and Beatrice were no where to be found. The two devils wouldn't answer either of their calls, leaving the impression that they ditched Margo and Matthew (as well as make Margo and Matthew 100% certain that they were sleeping with one another or at least secretly dating.)