039. sealed fate

real life.

     ☆ MARGO AND MATTHEW FOUND comfort in one another's arms

     ☆ MARGO AND MATTHEW FOUND comfort in one another's arms. As they laid next to each other under the thin hotel sheets, a soft silence fell over them. Margo's head was rested against Matthew's clothes chest, her fingers aimlessly tracing random shapes along his bicep as he watched in silence, listening as a small hum came from her lips.

He was surprised that she was dead serious about coming over at 2 am to cuddle, but for sure he was yet to be disappointed. Although Matthew was bitter for Margo's departure back to France in 48 hours, he was glad that she was willing to do almost anything to spend time with him.

For Margo, on the other hand, the moments she's sharing with Matthew were bittersweet. Now don't get her wrong, she absolutely loves every second she's with him, but it's that lingering thought that she has to go back home that scares her. She doesn't want what she has with him to diminish because she cares for him so much.

Margo hasn't completely poured her heart out to Matthew, but it's known that he has a special place inside of her. Plus, she knew he wasn't too happy with her leaving either. After this week, their feelings for one another has blossomed into a beautiful garden that's just waiting to be plucked by tender hands.

And for a moment, in their silence, Matthew thought Margo fell asleep finally, after her aimless traces along his skin came to a halt. But when he looked down to check, he found her looking up at him with curious hazel eyes.

"Hi," he whispered softly, a small smile spreading along his lips.

"Salut," she replied in the same tone, sending him a soft smile. "You're supposed to be asleep."

Matthew let out a quiet chuckle, his arms slowly fastening around her waist. "I was trying to, but I can't."

"What's on your mind?" she turned on her stomach, resting her elbows on the mattress before keeping her head on her palms.

"Well," he started, shifting in his spot to turn on his side, using one hand to prop his head up while the other remained snugly around her waist. "After I finish filming here in Philly for Autumn & Fox, I have to head straight to Vancover for Criminal Minds."

Margo quirked a dark brow and chuckled, "Now that doesn't seem so bad. You get to see your old cast mates again." she offered him a small smile as moved closer to him, their tangled legs brushing up against one another. "Which reminds me, I'm only on season 6 and im absolutely living for Spencer's hair. They finally decided greasing down your beautiful hair was a terrible idea."

"I'm glad you enjoy so far, me and my hair thank you for watching the show and helping me pay my bills." Matthew grinned before using his hand that was around Margo's  waist, to flick away a stray hair on her face. "But that's not the only thing on my mind."

"Mhm?" she hummed, pursing her lips together as she looked at his face, noticing small things she hasn't seen before.

Margo noticed the way the corner of his eyes crinkled when he smiled. The way his lips went into a crooked smile whenever he looked at her and realized how high his cheek bones were. Not to forget that he had an amazing jawline with hints of stubble across it. But most importantly, Margo saw a man who looked completely torn between fondness and worry, that by the time her eyes met his she felt her heart drop into her stomach when he remained quiet for longer than expected.

"Sit up," she ordered, slowly peeling his arms from her waist as she sat up, earning a skeptical brow from him. "C'mon, there's no harm in this, trust me."

Matthew did what he was told and sat up, his back against the backboard as he eyed the woman next to him. Margo sent him a shy smile, one had her biting down on her lower lip before releasing it and moved closer to him. She moved in front of him with their knees touching as she smiled fondly. He watched her slow movements, seeing that she was hesitating with each move she made before slowly leaning forward, and resting her forehead against his.

Matthew's hot breath fanned over Margo's face as she cupped his face, using her fingers to gently caress his cheeks. He was unsure about where to place his hands before he quickly decided rested against her hips. The silence between them intensified as well as the emotion in the air. But nevertheless, they shared a tender smile to one another.

Was it lust fueling their actions? Probably. Or was it the deeper, more emotional connection that was deciding every action they took? For all we know Margo and Matthew could be thinking with their wants and their needs. But instead, they were encouraged by instinct and the neverending thought of: why not?

Margo didn't know what to do. Yes, she somewhat provoked the situation, but she didn't have everything planned out. Their lips were so close that it could qualify as a brush up, but there were clear signs of hesitation. Both Matthew and Margo knew that they wanted this, that what was going on between them wasn't going to be some sort of fling.

So they did what any other adult would do in this kind of circumstance: both of them looked into one another's eyes for a split second and knew that this was going to happen whether it was going to last longer than they wanted or not.

Margo and Matthew took their chance and leaned in, sealing their fate.

☆☆☆

quick note.
color me shook, that was shit yet not. SORRY I DIDN'T GO INTO DEPTH ABOUT THEIR KISS AND WHAT THE NIGHT/MORNING BROUGHT FOR THEM, I WANTED TO LEAVE THAT UP FOR INTERPRETATION! (but know i realize y'all think they did the devil's tango cause its 2k18 but oh well)

hopefully you guys liked this chapter even though it's been like 4739294902q years since the last update. hope you guys have a lovely day/morning/night!!!