ONE

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐏!
( 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 )
━━━ THE PARTY.
ミ★∘ଂ.*࿐ ཾ

❞Our story is about a town

Our story is about a town. A small town. And the people who live in the town. . .

         𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 from the confinement of succulent lips and danced across the open air. Xavier twisted the addictive drug held lazily between his index and middle finger in boredom.

"I guess the rumors are true," the brunette who was behind him said as she clipped on her bra with a cheeky grin. "You were amazing, Xavier."

Xavier, sighed heavily and took another drag from his lit cigarette. He was contemplating whether or not to go back to the dance they had both sneaked out of to enter the unlocked classroom to indulge in the forbidden.

"I mean, seriously, it was great! We should totally do this again━━"

"Shut up. Just," he growled coldly, her breath hitched with light fear at his clipped tone. "Stop talking." Xavier closed his eyes, trying to drown out her shrilling voice that was high off of the physical euphoria he had given her not too long ago. Taking one last drag from his cigarette, Xavier raised his chin to the ceiling, and exhaled the smoke.

Opening his eyes slowly, he lowered his head and carelessly tossed the drug on the floor where he squashed it with his polished shoe. He had made up his mind; the drugs and sex were no longer to his appeal, but rather, a mere dead end he wished to escape all together.

"Where is my tie, Helen?" Xavier glanced over his shoulder to look at the brunette with piercing viridian eyes. She raised her index finger that held the expensive material and smirked at him with growing confidence.

"Oh, you mean this?" She giggled stupidly at Xavier. He didn't answer her━━ instead, he stood on his feet and took predatory steps towards her now shrinking form. An animalistic grin stretched at his lips in seeing her cower to him. His spidery long fingers curled around the soft fabric before he violently yanked it out of her pale hands.

She clicked the roof of her mouth with her tongue, a cynical smile tugging at her scarlet lips. She had lost her appeal in Xavier's eyes━━ he was taking confident strides towards the door with his undone tie loosely wrapped around his neck.

"Wait!" His hand was hovering over the handle, his body frozen. "So that's it? You're just going to leave?" Her voice cracked giving away her wounded heart that Xavier found irritating. "After having sex with me you're just going to ━━ leave?"