FIVE

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐏!
( 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 )
━━━HOTEL ANDREA.
ミ★∘ଂ.*࿐ ཾ

*࿐ ཾ

"MOVE ASIDE WHORE OF the damned, I need my brother," The Queen Bee of Riverdale high stormed into the empty music room where she heard the haughty moans of another one of her brother's charity cases. "Did I not make myself clear? Move."

The brunette glared daggers at Cheryl as she collected her top from Xavier's fingers that held onto it lazily. He was studying the brunette with a cocky smirk as he watched her saunter her way out of the room angrily. Cheryl watched her go before turning to her brother who was already staring at her expectantly.

"Really? Zit face Jamie was your next screw?" Xavier rolled his eyes at his sister and dug into his inner coat pocket for his pack of cigarettes. "She wasn't my 'next screw' Cheryl."

"Obviously. I stopped it before you could make that mistake," Cheryl defended, crossing her arms over her chest. "You should be thanking me."

She looked down at her brother who nursed the cigarette between his lip, lighting the end. She stomped her foot, wanting to capture his attention away from the cancer stick in his mouth.

He dismissed her, and gripped the drug between his fingers. Slowly, he drew the cigarette away from his lips and puffed out rings of smoke with a smirk. He met her brown eyes that were filled with hurt. He threw his head back and groaned.

"I wasn't going to fuck her. Had to make her believe that if I wanted head, baby sis," he answered while taking another drag. He pursed his lips and angled his head slightly to the right as he exhaled. He narrowed his eyes at her. "But, you stopped that before it could even happen."

"Poor you, how will you ever function? Jesus, Xavy," Cheryl pouted, her voice dripping with faux sympathy. "Anyways, I need you to come with me."

"I'm not some fucking dog, Cheryl," Xavier scowled at his sister who raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm not going to come with you whenever you'd like. Boss around one of your bitches, but not me."

He peeled himself off of the wall and tried to brush past her. She raised her hand, placing it on his chest. He paused in his steps, eyes ablaze. They met hers that had a spark in them. He challenged her; towering over her smaller frame, viridian eyes boring into hers with a malicious gleam.

She held her breath, fear creeping along her skin that arose in goosebumps. He cocked his head to the side, eyes daring her to speak.