TEN

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐏!
( 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗 )
━━━MINE FOR THE NIGHT.
ミ★∘ଂ.*࿐ ཾ

THE NOISES OF THE CAFETERIA HAD SLOWLY BEGAN TO DISPERSE AT THE SIGHT BEFORE THE PRINCESS OF RIVERDALE HIGH WHO HAD MORE SECRETS THAN THE STARS IN THE SKY

Chuck Clayton had entered the cafeteria, lips drawn into a wide grin as he doubled over laughing at the joke being told to him by the brunet beside him.

Xavier Blossom, the enigma of Riverdale had his arm lazily slung over Chuck's shoulders. The two looked to be as thick as thieves━━ the two best friends were both laughing hysterically from their banter being shared. It was a mortifying sight to Betty Cooper who was frozen in place and openly staring at them.

As if to feel her penetrating stare, Chuck had straightened in posture, his eyes slowly finding hers from across the room.

His smile became less genuine and more mischievous as if to be plotting his revenge against her. And maybe he was━━ she couldn't tell, but the betrayal in seeing Xavier by his side. . .

Xavier glanced over at where she sat alongside Veronica, Kevin and Archie. He made eye contact with both girls, lips stretching into a troublesome grin that reeled them in like a moth to a flame.

He winked at them playfully, his stare lingering on Betty's. Their sinful night replayed in his head like a broken record. He gave her a once over and smirked, before he tore his eyes away from her.

The two bad boys of Riverdale High went to sit with Ethel surprising the gang. It wasn't until Betty made her way over that their conversation was cut short.

"Get away from her Chuck."

Betty ordered, her eyes wild. Xavier smirked from his position next to Chuck and chewed on his gum silently. He looked up at Betty, eyes shinning with amusement, but she ignored him. Chuck, unphased, gave her a weird look.

"Easy. Look, I only came here to apologize," Xavier nodded in agreement. "He's right, Princess. Ease up, Chuck here's on his best behavior, scout's honor."

Slapping Chuck's back for emphasis, the football player grunted in agreement. Betty's eyes cut to Xavier's, untrusting. He frowned at the realization. "He's right. So you don't have to go Dark Betty on me."

"'Dark Betty'?" Xavier questioned, jerking his head back in confusion. "The hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Why don't you ask your little girlfriend here, Xavier?" Chuck teased, narrowing his eyes at Betty. His smile was anything, but sweet. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind showing you. Careful though, she might start calling herself Polly."

"What?" Xavier growled, no longer in a playful mood. Betty slammed her hands on the table, clearly upset. "I'm not going!"

A few people at nearby tables grew silent, their questioning stares falling on the petite blonde. Xavier shot those who dared to look in their general direction a nasty glare that had lingering stares diminishing.