NINE

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐏!
( 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 )
━━━OCEAN EYES.
ミ★∘ଂ.*࿐ ཾ

THE TWO PINK LINES STARED BACK AT VIRIDIAN EYES THAT WISHED FOR THEM TO DISPERSE

THE TWO PINK LINES STARED BACK AT VIRIDIAN EYES THAT WISHED FOR THEM TO DISPERSE. He put the pregnancy test on the sink and swiped his hand across his mouth. He paced back and forth in the small restroom.

"Take another one." He demanded, shaking his head in disbelief. Jessica groaned. "Xavier, this is the fourth one. I don't think there could be any chance of a false━━"

"Jessica, are you positive that━ that thing growing inside of you is mine?" Repulsed, the brunette jerked her head back and stood to her feet. "It could be fucking Chuck's for all know!"

She walked up to him and reeled her hand back. The harsh collision of skin kissing skin echoed in the small bathroom. The Blossom's head whipped to the side, cheek burning red.

"Fuck you!"

He was quick to respond━━ Jessica let out a shrill of surprise when her neck was cradled by his hand. He didn't apply pressure, but the surprise of it was enough to make her cringe.

"Never do that again, do you understand me?" He was eerily calm, yet his delivery was sharp and cold. His eyes were set ablaze, the storm within ominous. She nodded making him smile. "Good girl."

He was slow to release her from his hold. She sat herself down on the toilet. She was staring up at him, eyes pleading for what he couldn't provide.

"Jessica," her eyes lit up when he said her name. He never did. It was enough to make her heart skip a beat. "You're not keeping it, right?"

"Why shouldn't I?" She countered with a frown. "This is our baby."

She hugged her waist as if to be shielding herself away from him. Xavier's eyes trailed to her stomach, hatred coloring his vision.

"Just imagine what he or she will look like? Will they have your eyes? Your smile? My dimples?" She was day dreaming now in the endless possibilities. "We can be a family. We can be happy."

It made Xavier feel sick. She got up and walked over to him. She held his face in her hands. He shook his head.

"Jessica, I'm telling you right now, that parasite will never be accepted as my own nor will this make me happy." Jessica jerked her head back as of she had been slapped. "Having this baby won't fulfill this delusional fantasy that we'll be together."

"Fuck you!" Jessica yelled, her eyes shedding tears that Xavier couldn't care less about. "Just get the fuck out! I don't need you! And if I need to, I'll raise this baby myself!"

"You already have remember?" Xavier quipped just as angry. He knelt down to her level, the brunette trying to shove him away with her eyes closed and tears falling. He gripped her wrists and shook them. "Raise it yourself? You can't even take care of yourself! Jessica, you need to listen to me please. I'm only trying to look out for you!"