AN UNEXPECTED VISITOR

Ethan clung to the shadows created by the wine casks. He waited patiently for the guard and the old woman to leave. He watched as the guard closed the door and secured it with a large lock. It was just as the young guard had described. His heart began to beat nervously as the two-people walked past him. The sound of the dungeon door closing put him at ease....... This woman must be Queen Viola! He walked toward the iron-wood door and placed his ear against it and listened...... He heard whimpering and sighing. "MY Lady!" was said aloud! Yes...... Who are you? He pauses but then answers. I am the Captain of the guard, Ethan Parson my lady. My ears heard a lot of strange things just moments ago. The guard left for a moment to go and relieve himself. I can't believe that you are truly alive and well! "Have you come to rescue me?" Ethan pauses again before answering...... The King must pay with his life! He has wronged many and brought death to the innocent! My brother Edward died because of this man! I wish for you not to suffer any longer. You too have suffered because of this treacherous devil! Queen Viola realizes that Ethan has succumbed to anger. And wants revenge more than anything! She gathers her thoughts and replies. "Captain are you going to free me?" Ethan pauses again...... My Lady I'm afraid I can't do that yet! There is something that must be done first......Ethan retrieves a key from a pouch tied to his waist and unlocks the door. Queen Viola is standing with chains about her wrists and ankles. She is restrained enough to allow very little movement. Ethan closes the large door behind him. His eyes are fixated on those of the Queen. Her skin is delicate to the touch and ruby-red lips pout in frustration! His hands, cup blushing cheeks! He forces his lips upon hers as if to test her! She doesn't resist and kisses him back more deeply! Ethan is aghast at her reaction! "I have watched you from afar and my heart wept for you!" You deserved better but who am I? My family is well respected, but we are not nobles....... Just some soldiers who served this kingdom and its people. I could never marry royalty! She called out to him. Ethan...... Viola's voice rang true! "Sometimes you have to take what you want!" The Queen's words flooded his senses with fire! "Take what is yours!" I am here now so take what's yours! Who is stopping you? Take me Ethan! Take me! He slowly removed the burdensome chain-mail as his pierced eyes into the Queen's soul! With her mouth agape in anticipation, heavy- labored breathing consumed her! Ethan materialized another key and attempted to release Viola. But she stopped him! The is no need! "Am I not your Prisoner!" Take me as I am! Punish me! Ethan took the small dagger hidden in his boot and began shredding and cutting away at the Queen's filthy gown feverishly! He grabbed one of her mountainous breasts and stuffed the erect peak into his starving mouth! Viola's knee's wobbled from the weight of the sensation! His strong hand squeezed the other loan breast as a thumb flicked its summit continuously! The growing fire set the entire room ablaze with the sounds of pleasured anguish! Ethan dropped to his knees as soft kisses made their way up trembling thighs! He routed a path with his lips around to the Viola's firm cheeks...... The Queen glanced over her shoulder at Ethan, as he grabbed her bulbous ass with both hands and rammed his tongue deep inside! She screamed loudly as the wavelets of ecstasy flowed from her! A loud banging came unexpectedly on the cell door! "Are you alright my lady!" It was a guard! She had to think quickly! "A large rat had startled me!" I am perfectly fine now! No need to worry now because the rat......found it's hole!