Chapter Nineteen - Precursors to War

Mother secured the hut, locking in my scent as my heat grew. Hours passed as my body caught fire, juices pouring from my genitals.

"Mhor," I moaned.

Mother placed cool clothes over my forehead and my crotch. "Shh, Zora. Don't say his name."

"I need him."

"Yes, but if Voch hears it, he could kill him."

She rubbed the cloth over my nub, stimulating me and providing me with some relief. "Mother?"

"Yes, my sweet?"

"I know about you and Halali."

Her stimulation stopped abruptly as she looked into my eyes. "Zora, I love your Father. Don't think—"

"I know. Mhor explained it all to me." I rubbed at myself to ease my discomfort.

"Your father doesn't approve, but betas are normal." She stroked my hair. "Just because she loves me, it doesn't mean I love your father less than he does me."

"I know." I smiled weakly. "Shouldn't you leave before Voch comes and tries to take you as well?"

Her face turned pale. She glanced around, her brows knitted. "Zora..."

"Please, I must do this, but you should stay away."

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Stay strong, Zora. I love you."

"I love you too, Mother," I said as she hurried from the hut.

Alone, in the dim light, I struggled to keep in control. Voch would notice any moment, and I needed to give Father as much time as possible.

The flap moved aside. A low whistle came as Voch dropped it behind him. "You smell delicious."

He knelt by my feet and I snapped my knees shut. "I'm not ready."

"Not ready?" He shook his head as he shuffled to remove his pants. His cock was dark and thick and ready for action. My genitals quivered, releasing more juices. I drew a sharp breath, forcing myself into a sitting position. "I'm not ready."

"Your name is Zora, isn't it?" He laid on his side, facing me as he stroked his cock. "You're beautiful, Zora. I'd dare say finer than any of my daughters. And you're strong to resist your heat."

He brushed his fingers over my bare thigh. I yanked it away, but my resistance hurt. I wanted him to touch me, to relieve my needs. But I couldn't. I just couldn't.

He caught my ankle, pulling me toward him. I yelped, swiping him across the face.

He chuckled, looking into my eyes. "You're a fighter. But now isn't the time to fight."

He kissed my arm as he stroked my leg.

"N-no..." But it felt so good. I shut my eyes as my breathing grew heavy.

"Yes, Zora. Just relax and let me in."

Moaning was all I could manage. My resistance buckled, and he knew it. He moved in, sliding the loose cotton dress off my shoulder. He kissed the bare skin, grazing his lips up my neck. I groaned, rolling my head to give him better access.

"Good girl. Now let me see that gorgeous body of yours." His fingers caught the hem of the dress and he slipped it over my head. Then he pressed my shoulder for me to lay on my back.

I lay there as he stroked my body slowly, his eyes taking me in carefully. He bent over and sucked on my nipples, each for only a moment. I groaned, pushing my chest toward him for more.