▪️2▪️

"I sent Erik a message, from your phone and told him to meet us at our usual café, if you don't mind we'll go have breakfast there with him"She says winking at me.

"Kenya!"I yell throwing my towel at her that I was using to dry my hair.

"Hey! I see a relationship there, a cute one too! I know you fancy him"she says giggling I laugh at her and walked back upstairs to go get dressed.

"He's not coming"I say pouring some tea in my now empty tea cup and peeling some of the pastry off my Custard Danish.

"Hey baby girl"I hear a familiar voice.

"Hi babe"Kenya greets back as her boyfriend Leon sat next to her I roll my eyes at him playfully.

"Leo."I greet licking the custard off my finger.

"E."he greets nodding at me.

"Didn't you say they'd be another nigga here"he asks Kenya placing his arm around her.

"He probably bailed."Kenya says shrugging.

After the breakfast with Kenya and Leo, we went to study a bit on campus then we headed back to our apartment.

"Yeah I'm coming back in a few months."I explained to my mom looking at her on my Kimoyo beads.

"I can't wait my precious gem!"she says blowing a kiss I act like I caught it and placed it on my heart giggling.

"Hi General."Kenya greets from the kitchen behind me bowing.

"my love you don't have to bow... Tshela umhlobo wakho oyisiphukuphuku ukuba ayeke ukukhothamela,ukuba andiyena ebukhosini...(Tell that stupid friend of yours to stop bowing because I'm not of royalty...)"my mom says faking a smile.

"Hhayi ma!"I say giggling.

"Ndiza kukubona kungekudala mama (I'll see you soon mom)."I say smiling at her.

"Ndiyakuthanda mbali yami(I love you my flower)"my mom says smiling at me.

"Ndiyakuthanda Mama"I say blowing a kiss making her catch it jokingly I then hung up.

"You need to teach me Xhosa and Swahili."Kenya says crossing her arms and sitting beside me on the couch I sit up and place my head on her lap.

"I will soon"I say giggling and taking a piece of red liquorice biting off a piece.

I yawn and rub my eyes.

"Dang... I'm tired"Kenya says stretching making me sit up.

"Ayy, your phone just vibrated"Kenya says handing me my phone.

"It's Erik."Kenya says giggling I roll my eyes and answer.

"Hi."I greet whilst rubbing my eyes.

"I've got 2 tickets to a concert, Hopefully you like him because I do" he says.

"It's 9pm Erik."I say looking at the clock in the lounge.

"I can tell the time."He says with a hint of attitude I roll my eyes sighing.

"Text me the directions."I say kissing my teeth before I hung up and after a few minutes my phone vibrated and I got a message which made me smile.

"A concert?"Kenya asked as she looked up at me, I nodded which made her get up and drag me to the lounge.

After Kenya helped me get dressed I went to the location Erik sent me.

"Daniel Caesar, I'm impressed."I say nodding slowly.

"Oh so you know him?"he asked with a smirk as he circled around me before he held out his arm.

"Absolutely."I said whilst smiling and linked my arm with his.

"I love this song."I say humming the lyrics.

"want to dance?"he asks holding his hand out.

"Of course."I say smiling at him.

Get You - Daniel Caesar

"How did you know that artifact from that museum was from Wakanda?"I ask swinging back and forth on the park swing, we left the concert after it ended, it was beautiful.

"Research."he says shrugging casually and standing in front of me as I swung slowly.

"Why did you poison the woman?"I ask looking up at him.

"I needed something to steal, for alot of money."He says taking his hands out of his pocket.

"Steal? Money? Why are you telling me this, How are you so sure I won't go to the police?"I ask looking up at him.

"I trust you."he says leaning down and placing his hands on my thighs leaning in for a kiss but I pull back.

"Why didn't you kill me that day?"I ask looking him in his eyes.

"You're, important."He says brushing his lips against mine.

"Why me?"I ask biting my lip.

"Your melanin captured my attention."he says making me giggle and push him back rolling my eyes.

"That's bull Erik"I said as i got off the swing.

"It's true princess."he says placing his hand on my waist from behind.

"If that was so, You would've had breakfast with Kenya and I this morning."I say turning around to face him.

"Let that go, I took you out to see Daniel Caesar,Did I not?"he asks throwing his head back in frustration which made me  giggle and lean in.

"You did,didn't you?"I whispered as I brushed  my lips against his, he hums in response.

"Take that pussy, drop it in my lap"I sang silently.

"What?"he asks walking beside me I giggle.

"I love it when you move like that
Now turn around and throw it back, it back, it back"I carried on dancing to the beat playing in my head.

"Ooh Daniel."he says chuckling I nod

"You make me feel so primal
That's what I am, I'm just a man

Take that pussy, drop it in my lap
I love it when you move like that
Now turn around and throw it back, it back, it back"I sang placing my arms around his neck and swaying my hips to the imaginary beat he chuckles when I placed my head on his chest.

"Strippers out in Vegas, New Orleans too... Umm.."he says rapping out of tune I giggle and look up at him.

"Booties just don't shake like Priscilla's do
Follies on a Tuesday, not one but two
Not one stack but two
Look at all the cash I blew"I rapped as he chuckled spinning me around gently.

"Strange new addictions picked up on the road..."I sang silently looking into his eyes.

he finally leaned in and kissed me making me relax in his arms kissing him back, I then pulled back and smiled up at him.

"You make me feel so primal..."I sang he rolled his eyes placing his hand on my lower back.

"Stop with the singing this isn't a musical."he says walking with me I giggle and held his hand as we walked.

"Take that pussy, drop it in my lap!"I yell running away from him.

"Why don't you do that for me?"he asks jogging behind me.

"If you can catch me..."I yell giggling and running alot faster

"Easy..."he says running after me.