▪️4▪️

'My man is my man is your man
Heard that's her man too?
My man is my man is your man
Heard that's her man?
Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
I just keep him satisfied through the weekend'

I sang dancing in the park walking beside Erik I giggle as he smiles down at me shaking his head.

"Keep him satisfied for the weekend huh?"he asked whilst chuckling

"Yeahhh. So in case you've got a bae I'll be your side chick and I'll have you for the weekend. You'll be missing me during the week"I joked as I playfully winked at him before I began to giggle.

"Really?"he asks placing a hand on my waist he then pushed me against a tree.

"Erik! Put me down!"I whisper/ yelled whilst giggling.

"Please me now then since you wanna keep me satisfied"he whispered which made me I shake my head and roll my eyes but I'd be lying if I said I was not getting turned on a bit.

"Its not the weekend" I say jumping down and giggling and kept walking I then felt a slap on my ass I jump up in shock.

"Ow! You're an idiot"I say giggling at him and walking away but this time with my hands on my ass.

"C'mere"he said as he looked at me in lust.

"What am I going to do all the way there?"I ask folding my arms he then held me from the back this felt fantastic I giggle abit and we walk slowly as I held onto his hands my Kimoyo beads then vibrant.

"Shit."I say holding them still.

"What?"he asks turning me around.

"I think my mom iss calling me I say taking my phone out of my pocket. I don't want him to know about Wakanda I connect my beads to the phone immediately answering the phone.

"My gem."my mom greets through the phone.

"Hey auntie."I greet smiling abit missing her.

"Aunt? what happened to mama? How's school? How was your day today?"she asked with a little confusion in her voice.

"My day was fantastic and school is great"I say looking up at Erik he then pushed me against a tree once again kissing my neck.

"Aunt, can I call you back later I have a lecture soon"I say trying not to moan.

"Okay mbali yami, call me when you get home"she said  excitedly.

"I will."I say giggling abit then hung up.

"Stop it"I say giggling abit getting out of his grip walking off ahead of him.

"You just love walking ahead of me huh..."he says chuckling.

"What you going to do about it?"I challenge giggling crossing my arms sassing him I then felt a finger link itself on the hoop my my jeans where the belt is supposed to be.

Next thing you know I was being carried bridal style.

"Put me down!"I said whilst giggling trying to get out of his grasp.

"This is what I'm going to do."he says leaning down to give me a kiss.

After I spent my whole day with Erik he walked me to my apartment and it seemed like his work has an emergency so he briefly said bye and left quite quickly.

"The tiny nation of Wakanda
is mourning the death of King T'Chaka..."I immediately looked up at the TV and stopped chopping before I grabbed a kitchen cloth and wiped my hands so I could turned up the volume.

"The beloved ruler was one of many confirmed dead...after a terrorist attack at the United Nations a week ago.The suspect has since been apprehended. Though it remains one of the poorest countries in the world. fortified by mountain ranges and an impenetrable rainforest. Wakanda does not engage in international trade or accept aid."The news reporter said which made me feel numb and fall onto the couch in disbelief with my mouth open in shock and started sobbing.

"Did you hear me hoe?"Kenya asked as she walked into the lounge.

"E, did you hear me o--honey what's wrong?"she asked as she sat down next to me and helded my hand.

"The succession of the throne,is expected to fall to the oldest of the king's two children, Prince T'Challa."The news reporter says tapping her papers on the desk in front of her.

"No."I whispered immediately as I fumbled on my bracelet looking for the hologram communicator and searched for Shuri's name.

Dialing... Shuri.

"E!"Shuri answered hysterically, this was the first time seeing her like this in a long time, she'd cry like this when T'Challa would pull her hair.

"Shuri. ehlisa umoya."I said as I tried to calm her down and preventing myself from shedding a few tears.

"He's gone Entle."She said with her hands over her mouth covering her sobs.

"I just heard Shuri.  B-but stay strong baby."I said mentally slapping myself because my voice was now cracking.

"Entle. Come home please."She says wiping her tears I nod quickly.

"Send a Ship. I'm coming today and I'm bringing a friend."I said whilst looking at Kenya who nodded before I  hung up.

I sigh and look up at the ceiling in disbelief.

"Let's go pack baby doll." Kenya said as she rubbed her hand up and down on my back gently I nod and walked to the room we shared taking my suit case and duffle bag.

"You know, you never really told me about where you live."She says looking up at me and unzipping her suitcase.

"Mmh. Wakanda,its a beautiful place, has the best sun sets ever I'll show you."I said as I gave her a small smile.

"Tell me the origin of this place."she says I nod slowly and sat down trying to remember the story King T'Chaka would constantly tell T'Challa and I when we'd ask how Wakanda came about I distinctly remember sitting on his lap and T'Challa sitting on the floor in front of his father with his legs crossed.

"The King used to tell me this story all the time let's see if I still remember it.

uhhh millions of years ago, a meteorite made of vibranium the strongest substance in the universe, struck the continent of Africa, affecting the plant life around it and when the time of man came, five tribes settled on it and called it Wakanda.

The tribes lived in constant war with each other, until a warrior Shaman, received a vision from the Panther Goddess Bast,who led him to the Heart-Shaped Herb,a plant that granted him superhuman strength, speed and instincts.

The warrior became king,and the first Black Panther, the protector of Wakanda. Four tribes agreed to live under the king's rule, but the Jabari Tribe isolated themselves in the mountains the Jabari is now led by this annoying idiot M'baku, I think you'll find him rather attractive though.

Anyway the Wakandans used vibranium to develop technology,more advanced than any other nation.But as Wakanda thrived,the world around it descended further into chaos.

To keep vibranium safe,the Wakandans vowed to hide in plain sight,keeping the truth of their power
from the outside world."I finished smiling at Kenya who was now on the floor in front of me laid on her stomach with both her hands holding her head up like a little kid.

"Wait, why is it still hidden because everyone thinks it's a third world country,why don't you take all of those technological advances and help other suffering countries?" She asked as she tilted her head which made me shrug my shoulders.

"Now my friend that's a story the king can tell you not me."I said as I stood up and continued to pack, she sighed before she nodded slowly and stood up walking towards her bag.