▪️5▪️

"Uh Erik. I'm heading home, family emergency."I said as I looked at Kenya who was fast asleep next to me.

"Is everything alright?"He asked quite worried.

"Yeah don't worry I'm with Kenya now and we're on our way there now."I said looking up ahead to see a forest below us this was a sign that we were near as I directed the ship.

"Call me when you get there, when are you getting back?"he asked which made me I bite my lip nervously.

"This is why I'm actually calling you, I might not come back."I said as I looked down a bit.

"What?"he asked aggressively which made me sigh heavily.

"I might no--"

"I heard you, you want me to come there? I'll book a flight to Atlanta"he suggested which made me sigh heavily.

"No, No, you don't need to. I'll visit you occasionally."I say trying to lighten up the mood.

"Occasionally..." he said whilst laughing coldly.

"Erik my family needs me."I said getting annoyed with his attitude, he was being selfish he then hung up which made me roll my eyes and I continued to control the ship in frustration.

"Have we arrived?"she asked as she looked around, I shook my head placing my hands on my face in frustration.

"What's wrong love?" she asked as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I think Erik and I broke up"I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

"Aww sweetie."she said as she pulled me into her arms I smiled at her and nodded my head.

"It's cool, I'm just glad you're here with me."I said whilst smiling at her which made her smile at me.

"I told you, I got you love."she said confidently.

"There it is."I said as I looked up ahead as we've reached our destination.

"Really? is this it? A forest---"she said and before she could continue she was cut off by the ship going through the force field I smirk at her as she looked at the beautiful place in awe.

"Nevermind, I'm impressed."she said whilst nodding quickly I giggle and shake my head at her.

"Shuri!"I cheer running up to her and embracing her she laughs hugging me tightly.

"Entle! I missed you!"she says pulling away looking at me I giggle and kissed her cheek doing our little handshake I then walked to the Queen and embraced her as well.

"How are you feeling my Queen?"I asked holding her hand and looked at her with a sympathetic look.

"I'm happy now that you're here, Ndiliswa." she said as she warmly embraced me once again calling me by my mother's name.

"Who's this?"She asked as she smiled at Kenya who was giving them a sweet smile.

"This is my friend Kenya, she's really excited to be here."I say smiling at her, Kenya shook both Shuri's and the Queen's hand.

"Nice to meet you." Queen Ramonda says smiling at her.

"Has T'Challa arrived yet? Where's mother and father?"I ask excitedly.

"Woah. Calm down Princess."Shuri joked which made me roll my eyes.

"My brother and Okoye are out to search for Nakia." Shuri said I cover my mouth in shock.

"No way! Didn't they break up..?"I asked in shock as I was ready for Shuri to tell me all the tea.

"They broke up bu--"