▪️9▪️

"You can't ignore me forever princess..."Erik says sitting on the edge of the bed as I walked in the bedroom - I was forced to sleep in- with my gown wrapped around me, I then take it off and reveal my silk pajamas taking my gown and placing it on the coat hanger next to the bed.

I slip into my bed and switched off my side lamp shutting my eyes hoping sleep would take over soon enough.

"Baby girl, talk to me."He pleads I laugh coldly and sit up switching on my side lamp.

"What do you want to talk about? How you killed my father or my best friend?"I ask giving him a fake smile "Ooh wait no, or should we talk about how you're forcing me to be your queen? What is there to talk about Erik?"I ask getting out of bed and walking to his side of the bed.

"That bastard was there when my father got killed by your best friend's daddy."He explains

"So what you're going to make T'Challa suffer for what happened in the past? When he was your goddamn age? Where he didn't know what was going on?"I ask crossing my arms.

"That's not the point..."he says standing up "Then what is the point Erik? You killed my dad, The person that raised me, was that revenge for me? You want you and I to feel the same pain? I lost 2 people in one goddamn day Erik and I'm fucking torn!"I yell pushing him in anger.

I then walked out to the balcony breathing in and out trying to relax, I then felt hands on my waist and I felt a few kisses on my neck I don't know what it was but I didn't want him to stop.

"Strippers out in Vegas, New Orleans too..."
Were the words he said before turning me around.

"You finally learned the words?"I ask looking into his eyes "No I just know that line..."he says shrugging making me smirk and finally let out a short laugh, it felt so wrong laughing with the person that stabbed my father and threw my friend over the waterfall I pull away from him.

"I can't..."I say walking into the bedroom but he gently takes my wrist "Damn Entle, I love you, please stop pushing me away."He pleads pulling me into his arms embracing me.

"I-I love you too but my father is gone. My best friend is gone too."I say pulling away feeling a couple of tears wetting my cheeks. "I'm so sorry."He says hugging me this was all weird for me to experience because.

Erik Killmonger apologized.