▪️8▪️

"E, Your Kimoyo beads have been going insane from an hour now." Kenya said as I walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

"That's strange."I mumbled taking the beads and answering the communicator.

"Entle, do you know where T'Challa is, he's not answering his communicator."My mom said whilst panicking.

"No, I don't, I was just taking a shower what's wrong?"I asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Go meet Shuri immediately."She said which made me nod and hung up putting on my clothes as fast as I can.

"He claims to have killed Klaue."My mom explained as I walked into the lab with Kenya.

"Hey Shuri, Did he say who he was?"I asked but my heart sank when I saw a hologram of Erik.

"Isn't that?"Kenya asks I nudged her so should could keep quiet.

"Erik Killmonger, former member of the black Ops"Shuri explained which made me nod slowly.

"Where is he now?"I asked staring at the hologram.

"Are you okay Entle?"Shuri asks placing a hand on my arm I nod.

"Where have they kept him?"I asked once again.

"Erik?"I ask as my voice cracked he looked at me and he was shocked.

"What are you doing here?"he asked looking around I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I'm at home Erik, I'm from Wakanda, my name is Entle not Amelia."I explain.

"Baby."he said walking forward.

"C'mere."he said softly as I walked forward slowly he wipes my tears away slowly.

"Imma take the throne an--"he said holding my hands I pull back immediately cutting him off.

"No! You're Crazy! I'm loyal to Wakanda and who ever sits on that throne I will not be part of this!"I said giving him a necklace he gave me back in England.

"You're going to be my queen."he explained further.

"Hell no Erik! You- you better not harm T'Challa in anyway!"I yell.

"Amelia!"he yelled as he the cells bars.

"It's Entle or Ndiliswa!"I yelled storming out of the cell room where they kept him.

"Hey, what are you doing?"I ask T'Challa as he was standing with his warrior clothes on.

"The outsider, He challenged me."He said looking at me.

"Please do not tell me you accepted T'Challa."I say mentally crossing my fingers.

"Entle."he says.  

"T'Challa! He could kill you!"I yell in disbelief.

"Please, Be there to support me."he begs I sigh and embrace him.

"Of course I'll support you T'Challa but please be careful, He's a danger man." I said pulling back he reaches out for my face and wipes my tears.

"I will be careful."he says giving me a small smile.

"Kumkani"I hear we both look at the door to see my mom and Nakia I immediately stand back knowing that this all looks wrong and they'll get the wrong thought.

"Erik challenged him?"Kenya asks as we stood watching the fight.

"Yeah."I whisper rubbing my hands together.

"What happens if Erik wins?"she asks in a worried tone.

"He becomes the King of Wakanda."I say trying to swallow the lump in my throat.

"T'CHALLA GET UP!"I scream as Erik was about to stab T'Challa in the chest.

"He's fighting with his heart not his brain, Snap out of it T'Challa! You can do this!"I yell as he was getting beaten.

"No!"My father says hitting the weapon out of Erik's hand "It was my fault your father died, it was all me"My dad explained which made me look at him in shock.

"Dad, stop."I say cautiously.

"I'll take you both uncle James!"Erik says stabbing my dad.

"No!"I screamed as I ran to him as he fell.

"No, dad wake up"I said whilst crying and touching his bloody wound.

"Zuri! No!"T'Challa yells in horror fighting Erik.

"Ndiyakuthanda"he says chuckling abit.

"Nami ndiyakuthanda baba, you're going to live baba, don't worry"I say smiling down at him he slowly shakes his head then his eyes closed slowly.

"Baba?"I say knowing that he has taken his last breath making me cry even harder.

I look up to see Erik holding T'Challa up "Erik put him down!"I scream slowly letting go of my dad and running to Erik.

"Is this your king?!" Erik asks mocking T'Challa.

"He couldn't even save his own people" Erik says picking him up walking towards the edge of the water.

"No, Erik please."I plead crying walking toward them.

Erik then tossed T'Challa over the waterfall.

"T'Challa!"I screamed as I ran toward them getting ready to jump after him but I was held back by Erik.

"He's already gone now princess."he said whilst chuckling.

"No!"I screamed whilst sobbing and looked over at the water fall to see T'Challa falling.

"T'Challa!"I screamed whilst crying watching him fall wanting to jump after him.

I fought and fought trying to get out if Erik's grip.

"Let go of her!"Kenya yelled from where she was standing, I could tell she was frightened but she was trying to be strong for me.

"I'll kill you all"Erik said putting me behind his huge body frame getting ready to fight everyone.

"No! Erik! I'll be your Queen please don't hurt anyone"I begged standing infront of him he then placed his hand on my cheek.

"Baby girl, you had no choice"he says lifting my chin up roughly his eyes soften when he sees my tears and he wipes them away gently.

"Entle, I love you but if you disobey me,then we're going to have some conflict"he says making me immediately nod, he let's go of my face as I look down and see the rest of the Dora Milajes and the Wakandan people bowing down to him.

"Erik doesn't know I'm here, Kenya I need you to go with Nakia."I say embracing her and giving her a few weapons.

"No, I won't leave you with this monster!"she says stepping back in disbelief.

"I'll be with my mom, don't worry. I'm so sorry you have to go through this I'll make it up to you I promise okay?"I ask kissing her forehead.

"You better."she says trying to lighten up the mood.

"You ready?" Nakia asks looking at both Kenya and I. I embraced Kenya and nod.

"Be safe, I'll come back to fetch you I promise." I say watching them walk out the palace.

I then breath in and walked to the throne room.