▪️3▪️

"You know you ended up not, dropping your pussy on my lap."Erik said as he wrapped  his arms around me from behind me as I tried making breakfast.

"Atleast I let you take me to your place so that's close enough."I said as I grabbed a spatula and turned the pancake over on its wet side.

"Where are you from?"he asks turning me around.

"The pancakes will burn Erik."I say pushing his hard chest gently.

"I don't mind, where are you from?"he asks placing a hand on my waist.

"What's it to you?"I ask crossing my arms he sighs pulling me closer and pecking my lips making me giggle.

"Atlanta."I lied biting my lip he nods looking over my shoulder.

"The pancake is burning."he says walking out the kitchen.

"shit."I said under my breath attending to the pancake.

"See? I told you that they were burning."I said as I flipped the burnt pancake into the bin.

"You're lying to me."he said as he walked back into the kitchen before he took the spatula and pan out of my hand before he placed it on a stove top that was cold.

"About what?"I asked once he placed his hand under my chin and made me look up at him.

"Where you're from baby girl."he said as he looked into my eyes which made me feel uneasy.

"You think I haven't noticed that you have a deep West African accent?"

"Listen, my parents are from somewhere in Ghana, they never told me much and I was home schooled by them before they died when I was younger. I was then moved to Atlanta to live with my aunt and uncle."I said as I lied through my teeth, besides my parents dying parent and instead of moving to Atlanta I moved to Wakanda.

"Oh damn. I'm sorry, ma."he said as he looked down at me before he kissed my temple.

"Don't worry about it. It's in the past and I don't think about it much."I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"My father was murdered too."he said which made me look up at him with sympathy, I could tell Erik wasn't the type to want to be pitied so I just hugged him and kissed his cheek in which he returned.

"There are 6 good pancakes. You willing to share?"I joked as I pulled away, he chuckled before he lifted me up and placed me on the kitchen counter.

"I'd rather eat something else."he said as he placed his hand into his shirt that I was wearing with just a pair of underwear, he slowly dragged my underwear down my thighs and eventually reached my legs, that alone made me wet.

"Really?"I asked as he tossed my underwear to the side and slowly began to kneel whilst looking at me.

"Come here."he mumbled as he pulled me forward and lifted his shirt that I was wearing.