9. Sheela Ki Jawaani

The cold war between Elai and Hari is too hot to handle . Shiv and I didnt involve much as we are close with Hari but the issue favours Elai . So like politicians we remained silent . Actually Elai started to go well with me . Elai invited me to dhaba for dinner . I said no as Elai's gang are coming and I'm not comfortable with them . So Elai went out for dinner .

After sometime Soundhar came to my room very much bored . Suddenly out of nowhere we all decided to dance . So we planned for a mini disco . We locked our room and covered our window with screen . And we assembled near my bed for the dance . We were all in casual dress and Soundhar too removed his specs and kept it aside on bed .

Soundhar was Sheela and us 3 were spectators . As my phone was loudest I played the song in it . We switched off the light and kept 2 torches on our hands.  We randomly shaked the lights over Soundhar as he was dancing to make an disco effect . We all enjoyed and suddenly Hari joined Soundhar and began to dance . It was a bit ugly moves that they performed.  They hug each other made funny poses and myself and Shiv too had a great time  .

After sometime myself and Shiv too joined the dance . Now we 4 were acting so drunk and had a great time . We hit the floor very hard before deciding to end it .

We switched on the lights and suddenly Soundhar gave an very shock reaction . When I went close he was almost crying .
Actually during the dance in dark someone had broke Soundhar's specs . I didnt waste a minute and immediately started to record the incident on my mobile .  He then began to say about his dad and what will he do on hearing if his specs had broken . I had more fun listening to this than the dance.  I was laughing like anything before Soundhar covered my mouth . He with a sad face said me "dont laugh da , I'm getting mad" . Now this statement made us all laugh  . After sobering over the death of his specs he took the remaining pieces and went to his room in an attempt to repair it with the help of his roommates .

I'm a mischievous boy.  So I immediately uploaded the video that I had recorded with some sound effects . It looked so funny and was a huge hit within minutes . Soundhar came to my room rushing and pushed me over my bed and started yelling at me . I till now dont know what he yelled as I was busy laughing the entire time . Even today the video is on Facebook and everytime I look at it , a glimpse of the moment can be lived again .

Meanwhile Elaiarasan came back and I told him the entire Soundhar scenerio . He laughed like anything and in the last he added "It would have been nice if I could have also been involved" . Well it made me feel for him as we 4 still didnt gel as a roommate . So I didnt say anything and went back to my bed . Suddenly for the first time I received a phone call from Krithika .